You have a child?

It has been a couple of days since I have moved in with my siblings. I left for a bit early in the morning, around five am to familiarize myself with New Orleans. I return to the manor around eight or nine after I got my fill on blood. No, I do not kill any of the humans. I feed on multiple at a time to prevent that. When I walk into the house I catch a new scent. One I have not smelled before, so that must mean someone has broken in right? But who in their right mind would break into our home? I use my enhanced smell to track where this person is. I find them in my room looking around MY STUFF. Now I do not know what this boy thinks he is doing. But he won't do it again. I walk behind him and snap his neck. I grab his body and bring it to the living area where Nik and Bekah are.

Me: Did you guys know there was someone in the house?

Nik: Yes, Marcel is here. He came to meet you.

Me: Well let me know when he gets here. This guy was in my room though. *I drop the body*

Bekah: Naiah! What did you do?!

Nik: Did you snap my son's neck for being in your room?

Me: Son? Hold up. First off, yes, I snapped his neck. Why was he in my room? Second, son?! son?! When did you have a son? Who is his mother?

Nik: My adopted son sister. Not biological.

Me: *Rolls eyes and walks away* Always taking in strays. Tell him to stay out of my room. I thought someone broke in. He need to announce himself next time.

Nik: He did when he showed up. *He says with a little laugh* You were just not here.

Me: *I look back and laugh a little myself.* Well, that is what happens when I do not hear the announcement.

During this little exchange, Marcel wakes up.

Nik: How is your neck Marcel?

Marcel: Who the hell snapped my neck?

Nik: Marcel, meet the first born Mikaelson. Anaiah meet Marcel.

Marcel: Did you know I was a vampire before you snapped my neck?

Me: *I look at him amused by the answer I am about to give him* No, I did not. *My brother looks at me with a smirk* Though it would not have made a difference. Why were you in my room?

Marcel: I didn't know who's room it was. I just saw it and I was intrigued. A lot of the items in your room is so much different from everyone else's. I even saw a picture with you and Elijah's old flame. Kathrine? I think that was her name. *At the sound of her name I froze. I have not talked to Katerina since I left London almost three centuries ago. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her. Did he say old flame? So that must mean they are not together anymore right? If that is the case, where is she now?* There is also an aura that is in there. Like something drawing me to the room.

I start overthinking and my anxiety creeps up on me. My siblings sees this and comes to my side bringing me back down to earth.

Nik: I haven't seen you have one of these episodes since father. Are you alright?

Me: I am ok. Thank you for your help. *I pause before I ask.* Have either of you spoken to Katerina lately? Do you know where she is?

Bekah: I think the last person to see her is Eli. Though I did hear that she had a fling with the Salvatore brothers. But that was about a century ago.

Me: Oh. Her and Eli broke up? What happened?

Nik: He fell for someone else.

Me: Oh? Who?