Home

I get into my all black Lamborghini with white accents. Her name is Midnight. I love this car man. We would run to New Orleans, but I wanted to bring my car. So now I am following my little brother to our New Orleans manor. Elijah walks in before me.

Eli: I'm back.

Bekah: Hello Elijah. How was the trip?

Eli: It was alright.

Nik: What did they want?

Eli: They wanted some of your blood. But we ended up using someone else's blood.

Nik: If it is for what I think it is, who's blood did you use? The only people who can heal a wolf bite wounds is me and..

Me: Me. *I say finishing his sentence smiling* Miss me?

I have three people looking at me in disbelief and one in curiosity. When they realize who it is standing in front of them, I get hugged from three different people.

Bekah: Finally. It has been too long Naiah.

Kol: I agree, sister. I am glad you got some time to yourself. But if it can be helped, lets not go that long without seeing each other. *He says with a smile*

Nik: Did you find yourself sister?

Me: What I found little brother, was that I missed you all dearly. I will not be leaving for that long ever again. *I say with a smile. Reciprocating my siblings hugs. I look over to the only person that has not spoken to me.* Hello, I am afraid we have not met before. What is your name?

Nik: This woman claims to be apart of the family. She says her name is Freya.

I look at her in disbelief. There is no way. My sister was taken centuries ago. She was not immortal like us so there should be no way she is here now. There is no possible way that she should be here looking me in my eyes right now. I walk up to her and put my hands on the sides of her face. Our eyes saying what our words can not. I have missed her so much. Though we only had about fifteen years with each other. She was my first sibling. My first sister. My first friend. The first person to accept me for me. Before Nik, when my father would beat me in every way imaginable, Freya was the one that tended to my wounds. She was the one that I cried on at night when the pain was unbearable. When I had night terrors, she was the one to lay in my bed and make sure I was ok. She was the only one to see me cry. The feelings I am having right now from seeing my sister alive and well is over whelming. Tears start coming out of my eyes without me knowing. I realize that I am crying when she reaches up and wipes my tears from my eyes. I reach up and do the same for her. I move my hands from her face and wrap them around her body. This is what makes me believe that my sister is real and hugging me right now. I feel her warmth and I can hear her heartbeat. She is here in my arms right now. The bond with each of my siblings are unique in its own. But with Freya it is different, she is like my platonic soulmate. One I thought I lost eons ago.

Me: Freya? How?

Freya: It is a long story. One that can wait. I have missed you Naiah, so, so much.

My siblings are now looking at us in confusion. None of them got the chance to really get to know their other older sister. So her arrival at the manor was shocking to them. I break away from my sister to let her explain what happened. She explained that mother and father made a deal with our Aunt that the first born girl of every generation would be taken by her. The reason was never really told to us. But because I was not a "pure woman" I was not taken. Instead, Freya was taken when she turned 15. Freya and my Aunt have been living in a sleep like state that gives them the ability not to age while they are in it. They would come out of the state and live among the people for about a year and go back into this state. Making the woman that is standing before us only twenty five. I embrace my little sister again.

Me: It has been too long sister. Come, it is time that all of us catch up.

We walk into the manor. Eli and I are cooking dinner.

Kol: So Freya, where is our aunt if you are here? Is she going to take you back?

Freya: I do not know where our aunt is. But that is why I am here. I need your help. Our aunt intends on taking me back. I am tired of living that life. I will not go with her again.

Me: You do not have to worry about that sister. You will not leave this family by force again. It is time for you to be home. *I say putting a reassuring hand on her arm*

Freya: Thank you. Though we have time. The year just started, so she should not be looking for me for now.

Nik: What is the plan then?

Me: To protect our sister, our family. No matter the cost.

AN* This chapter is a little shorter. But I hope you enjoy!