Carlisle Cullen

London 1666

As I look into this young man's eyes, all I see is shame. Does he feel bad about what he has done? My family heard the commotion and has found me. We are now all studying this man.

Me: How long have you been turned?

Carlisle: A couple of years. It has not been long ma'am.

Nik: Hello young man. Do you know how many problems you have caused us the last couple of days?

Me: I have no problem with killing him here and now. It is one less rouge vampire for us to deal with.

Nik: Sister, calm down. Your temper is clouding your judgment.

Me: You are one to talk Nikky. Do we not have the same temper? *I say smiling*

Nik: *smiles at me* I think you take the cake Naiah. Are you not the one who killed that young man a couple of weeks ago because he bumped into Bekah?

Me: Touche brother. Touche.

Carlisle looks at me in fear.

Carlisle: Did that really happen miss?

Me: My name is Anaiah Mikaelson. Yes, that did happen. Why are you looking at me with such fear boy? What are you afraid of?

Carlisle: I am afraid you will take my life Ms. Mikaelson. I am not ready to die.

Nik: Let us take this boy under our wing. Train him to control his thirst. Let the boy live sister.

Bekah: I agree with Niklaus. I think we should help him. He may become useful to us in the future. *Kol and Eli nod their head in agreement.*

Me: It seems that I have been out-numbered. Just know, that if he continues this behavior *Nik cuts me off*

Nik: I shall kill him myself.

I walk off. Not wanting to deal with the boy anymore. My family has a reputation of taking in strays once and a while. So this behavior is not new to me. As I walk home, I decide that a nice shower will get rid of the day I just had. As I am walking I spot a brunette walking in the rain without an umbrella. She does not seem phased by it though. I walk up to her to see if I can help.

Me: Hello ma'am. You are in the rain without an umbrella. Was this purposeful? *I look into her eyes and I am instantly captivated. I have never seen anyone's eyes this shade of brown. It was like two warm pools of honey were resting in her eyes. There is a tug, I feel it. I can not explain it. But I feel that I have to get to know this woman. Something is drawing me to her. I don't realize I am staring at her until she speaks to me*

Unknown woman: You are staring love. Do you like what you see? *She says with a smile*

I look at her as my face starts to get hot. Knowing I have now been caught in the act.

Unknown woman: *She laughs* I only tease. No, you see, it was not raining when I came out initially. So I did not think I would need one tonight. Will you tell me your name? Or will you leave me guessing?

Me: I am truly sorry for staring. You are a beautiful woman if I may add. My name is Anaiah Mikaelson. What is your name? *I say as I start to take off my jacket to put on her*

Unknown woman: My name is Katerina Petrova. But my friends call me Kathrine. May I add, you are dashing yourself.

Me: Well Ms. Petrova. Do you know where you are going?

Katerina: Kathrine is fine. Honestly, I am embarrassed to say I do not know where I am heading.

Me: Well Katerina, would you like to come to my family home until the rain stops? I would hate for you to catch a cold.