Solutions?

So, the boy and his hunter family somehow slipped through our fingers, my aunt is trying to take my sister and my only niece, I have to figure out a way to kill my brother, and my father is alive. What am I doing now, you may ask. I am sitting in bed with Hope and Kathrine. I have a million things to do, but I dont know where to start. I am overwhelmed with life right now.

Kathrine: I can hear you thinking.

Me: I am ok.

Kathrine: Why dont we start with your aunt.

I look at her. Kathrine can read minds. I am almost sure of it.

Kathrine: I cant read minds Anaiah.

Bruh. She can read minds.

Me: I havent said one word.

Kathrine: I know you were thinking it. Anyway, your aunts situation is more pressing.

Me: True. I just dont know how to stop her. Maybe I can make a prison realm?

Kathrine: You can do that?

Me: Yes. It takes a while and a lot of power. But it can be done.

Kathrine: Define a while.

Me: About a day. Maybe a bit longer.

Kathrine: So, what is the problem?

Me: It has to be designed for her. Specifically, for her. There cant be any cracks or gaps. Like a perfect poison. If she tries to escape or use her magic, the realm will do something to punish her. Like make her think she is on fire or something like that.

Kathrine: Would she actually be on fire.

Me: Yes and no. If that were to happen, she would burn and feel the effects. But that is just in the realm. So, the box wont light on fire. Just the inside.

Kathrine: So, you are putting her in a box.

Me: Any object works.

Kathrine: So, like a necklace.

Me: Yep. Good thing about that is that you can draw on her power.

Kathrine: I dont see the problem. Just make the realm.

Freya: Our aunt has to be here for that.

Kathrine: What?

Freya: We have to make a ritual circle. She has to be in the middle of it the entire time for it to work.

Kathrine: I hate supernatural shit.

AN* Sorry for the short chapter guys. I will be back on it after the holidays. Happy holidays to everyone! I will see you guys in the new year! (What was your favorite part of the year? What are you going to miss the most?) Let me know what book you guys want updated next. I will work on that one first.