Leaving the cave

AN* The default pov will be Anaiah's unless it is specified that it is someone else's.

Five days. Kathrine and I have not left our room in five days. We wake up, fuck, shower, have sex in the shower, then actually shower, then get out and fuck until the next day. For five days. I wake up on the floor with her laying on me. We are on the floor because the bed is totaled. Out of commission. There are many things that will have to be replaced in our room. But as of now, I am looking at my beautiful girlfriend sleep. She is so amazing. I honestly do not know what I did in life to deserve her. But I am glad I have her here with me. She starts to stir awake.

Kathrine: Watching people sleep is creepy.

Me: Not watching, admiring. Good morning my love.

Kathrine: *She leans up and kisses me* Good morning.

Me: As much as I would like to spend another day in here with you, we need to feed. Not to mention replace the furniture you broke.

Kathrine: I broke?! You are telling me that the headboard to our bed got broken by me?

Me: Yep.

Kathrine: Your hand prints are legit in the board. You grabbed it so hard it snapped.

Me: I don't recall.

Kathrine: Well you try to recall while I shower.

Me: I am coming.

Kathrine: No, because then it won't be a shower. We have things to do, and you are right about needing to feed. I am hungry. Plus the bruises on my legs haven't healed all the way. *She gets up and drops almost immediately*

Me: Looks like I did more damage then intended. I am sorry Katerina.

Kathrine: No, look at me. I asked for it because I enjoy it. The only reason I am like this is because we haven't fed in about a week. Please don't stress.

Me: Will you let me help you shower? Promise no funny business.

Kathrine: Ok.

I pick her up and take her to the shower. We shower quickly and I help her put some clothes on. I help her get down the stairs and we see our family. When they turn and look at us I see many smug smiles and some laugh. Kathrine pushes off of me so it doesn't seem as I was the one holding her up. Though I definitely was.

Rose: Well well. Look who came out of the cave.

Emmett: Break a lot of stuff?

Kathrine: *I start laughing a little and she looks at me with a look that tells me to stop* Emmett, no.

Me: *I get behind Kathrine and look at Emmett. When he makes eye contact with me I nod my head yes to answer his question. I am suddenly hit in the head* Hey?! What was that for?

Kathrine: Stop silently communicating with Emmett.

Me: You have no proof that I was.

Kathrine: I know you. That is all the proof I need.

Bekah: Want to take a walk Kat? It is pretty nice outside. *She says smirking*

Kathrine: No. I am ok here.

Rose: Are you sure? I am sure you need to feed. We can do it together. Well not together, but Alice and I can tag along.

Bekah: Yeah lets go. You are acting like you can't walk or something. *I start snickering*

Kathrine: Ok, lets go. *She starts to walk and you can see that she starts limping*

Alice: Well at least we know you had fun. Lets go. *She laughs*