First Time

AN* Kathrine's POV

Today is definitely and inside day. It has been raining for this entire week. Everyone but Nai and I have been to school. I did not really want her dealing with Jaxson right now. Plus I wanted some alone time with her. I have been going out to dinner with the girls a lot lately and she has been so supportive. But I need to be with her right now. For both of our sakes. She has not complained to me about me being gone, but I can tell she is missing me. When I do come home she is always near me, which I don't mind at all because I love being around her. Right now we are in bed. She is laying on me sleeping and I am watching the Bachelorette. As much as I love this show. I want attention.

Me: Baby. Baby wake uuupp.

Naiah: *She turns her back to me* Five more minutes.

Me: No I want attention.

Naiah: Kathrine. *She whines my name*

Me: Jaxson would give me attention. *I smirk and turn my show back on*

Naiah: *She whips her head around to me in shock* That is not funny Katerina.

Me: I was joking love. *I get up to straddle her waist* Hey.

Naiah: Hey baby girl. *She leans up and kisses me* What are your plans today? Are you going out with the girls again?

Me: No, I am staying here with you.

Naiah: For real. *Her eyes light up*

Me: Definitely. I have been out a lot and I miss you.

Naiah: I missed you too princess.

I bend down and kiss her lips passionately. As our lips are colliding we are fighting for dominance. Sometimes I think she lets me win because she knows I like it that way. But I have always wondered what it would be like if she had her way with me. I want to test the waters and see how much I can get away with.

Me: *I break the kiss for a split second and look into her eyes* I need you Naiah. *I think she understands what I mean because she nods her head a little bit. I take that as a good sign and start to remove her shirt that I am wearing. Her eyes trail from mine to my bare chest. Though she has seen all of me before, it does not stop the look of adoration in her eyes.

Naiah: *She looks me in the eyes* You are gorgeous Katerina.

Me: You are only saying that because I am half naked.

Naiah: No. *She starts to kiss my collar bone* I say it because it is completely true. *She continues to move down until she has one of my nipples in her mouth*

Me: Naiah. *I let out a small moan*

She then connects our lips back. Kissing me in a slow pace. This kiss was different than our usual ones. Right now, I can feel the heat from the kiss. This is not our usual sweet kiss, there is a lot of passion and desire in it. She pulls back and I am shocked. Her eyes are dilatated and golden. I know sometimes people's eyes dilate during heated moments, but I have never seen someone's change color. They are beautiful. I have to pull myself out of the trance I was in.

Me: You are beautiful Naiah.

I put my hands on her torso and trace her scars, from the ones on her broad shoulders down to the ones on her abdomen. I can not get enough of this woman. I connect our lips again and it does not take long for the kiss to get heated. I can feel her growing under me and I can't wait anymore. I pull on her shorts to silently ask if she wants this. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her so I don't fall. She drops her shorts, only having on boxers on now. She puts me back so my core is touching her dick. My god, she is bigger than I though she was. There is not much separating us now, just her boxers and my lace underwear.