The Witch

Nik: Sister!

Me: What Niklaus?

Nik: Marcel is coming over. Please be on your best behavior.

Me: I always am.

Kathrine: Liar.

Me: What?

Kathrine: You are lying.

Me: Am not.

Kathrine: Didn't you snap his neck the first time you saw him?

Me: He was in my room and I didn't know who he was. That isn't my fault.

Kathrine: Mhm.

I hear a knock on the door.

Eli: The Salvatore clan, what can I do for you?

Bonnie: Is Anaiah here?

Eli: It depends on what is needed of her.

Me: Hello little witch. *I step forward to embrace her* What is going on?

Bonnie: My magic, there is something wrong with it.

Me: What do you mean?

Caroline: It is like her powers are out of control. Or they have a mind of their own.

Me: What has happened?

Bonnie: Damon said some stupid shit and I got overly angry. The next thing we know he is across the room with a broken neck.

Damon: Not your finest moment.

Me: Shut it Damon.

Damon: What is with the hostility?

I waste no time and make him hallucinate that I have stabbed him with a piece of wood. He starts clawing at his chest.

Me: Unlike the little witch, I have full control over my powers. I suggest you shut the fuck up. Stefan, please take your brother to our living room. The spell will go away when you have done it.

Stefan says nothing and does what I said.

Me: Bonnie I do not think your powers have a mind of its own. What has been going on these last couple of months?

Bonnie: Well the town has found out about the vampire population and is putting vervain in the water systems. I have been separating it from my friends waterways as best as I can. My mom also was turned and tried to take my powers for her own.

Me: She what?!

Caroline: It wasn't successful so we though she was fine. We just thought it was her over using her powers.

Me: Come with me.

Bonnie, Caroline, and Nik come with me.

I light some candles and put them in a big enough circle to where Bonnie and I can sit in it.

Me: I think I know what is going on. When a witch tries to take someone's power, it shifts your magical center of gravity. My question is, how did one witch shift yours? You are one of the most powerful witches I have ever met and you are not fully developed. Descended from the most powerful witch family, besides my own. Your ancestors rivaled mine.

Bonnie: It was twelve witches. My mother gathered her old coven.

Me: That makes more sense. Ok, I need you to concentrate and let me in. If you don't, it will hurt immensely. Do you understand?

Bonnie: What do you mean let you in?

Caroline: If you hurt her.

Nik: As much as I love your feistiness Caroline, my sister can kill you.