Chapter 8: Kisses

Seb POV:
After that whole thing, me and the boys went back to the house. I was bleeding a little from my face, Regie had gotten my face and damn that dude punches hard. But i didnt care he messed with my brother. And i didnt stop no matter how hard his punches were, i did not stop. He needed to learn a lesson.
Anyways we got to the house and Ryan immediately dragged me into our room and into the bathroom.

Ryan: sit.

He said pointing to the toilet seat. I sat down ofc as he was getting the stuff to take care of my wound.

Seb: you know i could just do this by myself right?

Ryan: yeah well i dont care im doing it.

Seb: fine by me.

He got the med kit and he opened it up getting the stuff out. He got close to my face and started treating it. I could feel myself slowly turning red. He was way to close. I just sat there in silence analyzing his face. His eyes, his nose, his eyebrows....his lips. I cant contain myself. I backed away from him pretending it hurt.

Seb: ow!

Ryan: ugh shut up and get back here!

He grabbed me by neck and pulled me close, like REALLYYY CLOSE. I was panicking. And i could see his face slightly change as well. He was too getting red. We stayed in the same position staring at each other. Damn his lips look so...
And without thinking I pecked his lips...I FUCKING KISSED RYAN. NOW IM REALLY PANICKING.

Seb: oh....i-i um..sorry.

I got up and ran out of there i could not deal with this right now. I have too many problems already. First, Ryan and i get in a fight, we solve it. And then Reg and Oli get in a fight, okay, thats not it, I also get into a fight with Reg, and THEN Oli passes out, and now i just kissed my best friend that I've liked for so long but he is STRAIGHT. This is literally my thirteenth reason. My last straw. How could i be so stupid. And all i heard Ryan say was "wai-" You know damn well i wasnt gonna wait for a Dude to fucking tell me im disgusting and that he doesn't like me💀. I wasn't going to get rejected by Ryan. No, not today.

Ryan POV:
Fuck...he actually kissed me..
I thought touching my lips reliving the recent moment. Wanting more. Okay look let me explain. So basically i planned on teasing him a little while i cleaned his wound yk to make it more fun but i guess i took it too far and he actually kissed me...but fuck. I want to feel his lips again. Better this time, not just a peck. I want him. I sat there speechless. I came back to reality and decided i was not going to let this go easily. So very quickly, i got up and i was on the search to find Sebastian Moy.

_____________Time Skip___________

20 mins later

I had checked everywhere and the last place was Oli's room so as soon as i opened the door there he was the one and only Sebastian Moy. He was sitting beside Oli who was sleeping.

Ryan: hey seb.

Seb: i-uh....hey

Ryan: can we talk?

Seb: *sigh* sure...

We headed back to our room and it immediately got awkward.

Ryan: so about th-

Seb: my bad. Im sorry it was just like a one time thing idk why i did that it was..im sorry

Ryan: what was it really? Cuz i know for me it meant something.

Seb: stop fucking playing around Ryan that not fucking funny.

Ryan: im being serious.

Seb: no. Your not...how could YOU like someone like ME. It doesn't matter about us being boys but you, Ryan, the most fucking beautiful man on earth, can not possibly like me. And besides your fucking straight. Damn you probably straighter then any other member in here. And im sorry. It wont happen again..im sorry. So please stop being a dick and messing with my feelings. please just stop playing with me...

And like that he left no words, no nothing. Another problem on the list ig.

________________________________

With Oli:

Oli POV:
I woke up in my rom. I don't remember being in here. I remember Seb and Reg fighting and then Regie was saying something. What was it?
I got up and went to the bathroom and then headed downstairs. I saw Seb who was drinking...WAIT SEB IS DRINKING?!? I looked back at Seb who was indeed drinking.

Oli: ay! Dude wtf are you doing drinking??!

Seb: Ah your awake! Hello welcome back! I am just having a little drink, why don't you join in?

Oli: no and stop drinking lets go upstairs Sebastian your drunk.

I said as i took the cup from him and guided him upstairs which was a problem because he is a heavy drunk and is hard to take care when he does get drunk which he can't even do cuz he's underage.

Oli: ugh! Seb cmon stop making this such a huge problem!

When we got to my room I sat him down on the bed.

Oli: now why are you drinking? This late too??

Seb looked down and started to tear up.

Seb: i made a mistake Oli...*sniffle* i made a big mistake.

Oli: what did you do? What happened seb...?

Seb: i...i kissed him oli...i kissed him. He doesn't like me back i-i screwed up.

Oli: oh fuck Seb.

I knew what he was talking about. He had told me his feelings to Ryan before and I knew how much he really liked Ryan. And i knew how he felt right now. Seb was a sobbing mess and soon he started to gag. He rushed to the bathroom and started to puke.

Oli: OH CMON SEB.

I started to try and take care if him but he wouldn't let me so i called Ryan over to take care of him for me. ( i mostly did it on purpose to get back at him for pucking in my bathroom)

Ryan POV:
I came as soon as Oli told me Seb was drunk. I had asked him why he was drinking and he told me that he was drinking because he had done something stupid and immediately knew what it was.

Ryan: hey whats up!

Oli: hes laying down on the floor he's refusing to drink water or do anything in general.

Ryan: alr I'll handle it.

Oli: thanks.

Ryan: mhm

I came into the bedroom and into the bathroom. Seb looked up.

Seb: oliii i told you not to get himmm

Oli: nope didnt say anything byee have fun!

Ryan: cmon seb lets get you up and sober.

Seb: no i dont need YOU here. I dont WANT YOU HEREEE

Ryan: seb please

Seb: i dont like you anymore you..you hurt me.

Ryan: ugh seb lets get you sober then lets talk cmon please

I was extending my hand for him to take it in which he did and i soon guided him to the bed and gave him some water to drink.
He soon fell asleep on my chest and i started playing with his hair soon before falling asleep myself.

_______________________________

Words 1301

Here is a short chapter didnt have the energy nor the mind for this one. I actually wasn't planning on seb kissing ryan till a few chapters later but i didnt have any ideas. But ig you'll just have to find out what happens next. Hope your having a great day/night. Hope you enjoyed. Bye❤️