Chapter 10: Olegie: Friends

Reg POV:
I woke up. In an empty room. Wow. Its been like a week and i still can't get used to an empty room. No Oliver. I miss him. So much. I want him back. Oliver...My Oliver.
I headed downstairs and everyone was at the meeting already. I took my seat next to Darren and Manger Ty started the meeting. I saw Oli keep looking at me and I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off him either . Damn he's so hot. This past week I've had some reflecting to do. I thought and thought and thought about how I truly felt about Oli and yet I still can't come up with an answer. Like he's my friend but sometimes when I look at him I wanna grab him and kiss him, adore him, spoil him and maybe even fuck him. All I have realized is that I Don't want to be Friends. I wanna be More. I want him to look at me and me only. No other guy or girl. He can only look at me with his beautiful brown eyes. He can only smile at me with that hypnotizing look of his. Ugh he is literally stuck in my head 24/7.

Man Ty: REGIE ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!?

Reg: umm yeahh

Man Ty: Reg I've been calling you for like five minutes straight,just pay attention next time. Your going to be paired with Oli for the upcoming video that we are going to record tomorrow.

Oli: BU-

Manger Ty: No buts. I dont want to hear any of it. Anyway counting you guys need to post on all platforms today to count up the days you were gone. I want 5 posts in all social media boys! Got it?

All the boys: YES!

Manger Ty: Alright start getting to it.

(Man Ty def set them up😏)

Seb POV:
We have to do so much today. I decided i would do tiktoks first and I've been wanting to do this trend on tiktok that has been going viral. Its the bachata dance. All i need is a partner.

Seb: RYANNN!

Hes the first in mind🤷‍♂️

Ryan: ugh what now Seb.

Seb: will you do a tiktok with me?

Ryan: no

Seb: please

Ryan: no

Seb: pleaseeee!🙏

Ryan: No Seb

Oli POV:
I was feeing very anxious. I haven't talked to Reg after what happened and honestly I don't think I'm ready. I cant ignore him forever tho.
I decided that it would be best to talk to Reg today so that tomorrow it wouldn't be awkward.

Oli: REGIEEE!!

I heared Reg run up the stairs and bust through my door.

Reg: YES?

Oli: come.

I said as i pat the bed so he would sit next to me, which he did.

Oli: im sorry. For what i said and all that. Its just i-

Reg: its okay Oli. It was my fault anyway. I was being a dick. And im sorry. Really i am.

I smiled.

Oli: hug it out.

We hugged and we didnt let go. I miss you so much Regie. Your my everything. I just wish you were mine. I just wish you would love me like i do.

Author POV:

Regie let Oliver go and with both his hand cupped Oli's jaw. He looked at him. There was an expression so strong that Oliver just couldn't seem to read. He wanted so bad to know why Reg was looking at him like that...with such lust. It made Oliver feel nervous. Soon Regie removed one of his hands and placed it on Oli's waist bringing their bodies closer. Inching closer as they could soon feel each other's hot breath's against their lips. Their bodies getting closer and closer. Dying, wishing, dreaming that this day would come. They were inches away from each other's lips...

And..

________________________________

Words 700

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!😂

ALSO IM BACKKK. Sorry it's been so long but im back and we are starting off juicy. It will be a short chapter just because i do still have some stuff to do and i didnt want to leave yall waiting so here is a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Byee🫶🏽