Chapter 9: Dream

Seb POV:
I woke up with a drowning headache. I barely remembered what happened yesterday after that. I suddenly realized the arm that was around my waist and as i turned around i saw Ryan, who was sound asleep. This is our last off day. I got up and avoided looking at Ryan then went to go take a shower. When i finished i headed downstairs for breakfast. I went into the kitchen and greeted everyone. Darren,who was cooking, started off with his usual.

Darren: hey daddy!😉

Seb: fuck off Darren

Darren: woww you jus gone do me like that

I shrugged and headed off back to the bedroom.
Ryan was awake.

Ryan: hey...

Seb: good morning.

Ryan was laying down on the bed looking down at his phone.

Seb: are you gonna eat breakfast?

Ryan: nah not hungry

Seb: alr...

I stared at him looking like a fool.

Ryan: what? You really cant keep your eyes off me cant you?

He suddenly stood up from the bed and headed to where i was sitting, my gaming set up, and he got close to me.

Seb: i-um...idk....

He got onto my lap so he was straddling me, kinda. I looked at his lips. Damn he was so hot sitting on me like this. It was sending shivers all over my body. I tried not get aroused but it eventually failed when he started to purposely move around my area. Still staring at his lips.

Ryan: want a taste.

And with that he kissed me. It was a soft kiss. Gentle, sweet. Soon turned into a passionate and heated kiss. Its hot in here. We were making out. He stopped, got up, and left. He left me with a big problem in my pants. Damn i want more. I headed to the bathroom to take care of my thing in my pants.

Ryan POV:
I dont know where the fuck that courage came from. To do that to him. I could feel his boner in his pants. It made me get one myself. I was too embarrassed to say anything so i just left. God damn tho. That was sum else. I really hope i didnt make him feel bad that i left. I mean i didnt have any words for the shit i just did in there. It was fun tho. I should do it again. Definitely.

Seb POV:
I went on about my day thinking about what happened. It is now 6:47pm and im at a meeting. And important meeting. One which i cant seem to focus on. What will happen when i get home and see him? What will be do? What will i say? What will he say? Ugh! Idk.

Oli and Manager Ty: SEBASTIANNNNN!!!

Seb: yeah whats up.

Oli: your not paying attention. This is a very serious matter Seb. Please pay attention.

Seb: uh oh yea sorry I'll pay attention.

______________Time Skip____________

11:00pm

Seb POV:
When i got home i was expecting for us to talk about what happened but i guess not. He practically just ignored either me or the topic the whole day. I'll try tomorrow im too tired to continue this and if i pressure him, he will probably get mad and this will turn into an argument. I turned around to stare at his back. I then turned him around.

Seb: hey.

Ryan: hey.

I was playing with his hair and we were close together like CLOSE.

Seb: how was your day?

Ryan: amazing actually. How bout you?

Seb: boring. Meetings all day long.

Ryan: tired?

Seb: yeah

Ryan: lets go to sleep then.

Seb: yeah we should do that.

Ryan: goodnight then.

Seb: goodnight.

We fell asleep hugging each other.

________________________________

Words 670

Hella short chapter. Im sorry this is so late i have been doing really important stuff and i didn't have time to post anything. But here i am now. Next chapter soon. Hope you have a great day/night. Hope you enjoyed. Bye❤️