Chapter 14: Let me get over you

Seb POV:
I woke up. I saw someone. I didn't want to wake up like this. I feel light touch my face. I can hear the birds chirping. Is it day? Already? Ugh, I honestly didn't want to wake up at all.
I sit up looking straight at the person who had made me feel like a worthless, recycled toy. I feel angry. I am angry. Angry at him. Angry at myself. Angry at the world.
I look him in the eyes and I do not feel a thing. Am I over him? I get up, look at him again, look down, and walk right past him, ignoring everything. Emotions, ignoring the situation that was put in front of me. Ignoring his very existence.

Ryan: Seb wai-

I hear him call out. At the very least that would make me feel at peace. I sound like William Shakespeare. I walk downstairs, everything is blurry. I still feel lightheaded. I feel strained. I think about getting something to eat but I don't. Everyone is staring at me like I'm some kind of zombie. I definitely feel like one. Am I going to bite next? I didn't even get ready for the day. I didn't even bush my teeth. Ew. I see Ryan. With...her. I feel a mix of emptiness, anger, and resentment. Nope. I still like him. I get up and head to grab my keys. I feel a warm hand on mine. It feels nice. I smack it away, grabbing my keys and heading outside. As soon as I touch the door handle, however, I now feel someone tugging at me.

Seb: Let me the fuck go.

I say coldly, smacking the hand away once again, not paying mind to who this person even is. I don't even wanna know. That doesn't stop them. I am now turned around by force.

Ryan: You're not going anywhere.

Big words for someone who's always running.

Seb: Yes. Yes I am.

Ryan: No you're not. You're staying right here. With all of us. With me.

Seb: Wow. I feel touched. Now let me go. I don't need you. I don't need any of you. Especially you.

I stare at him coldly not wanting to show him any kind of emotion. Trying to prove to him that I actually don't need him. But that is not the way I feel. That is not the way it is. It is the exact opposite. All I need is him. But I cannot say that. I cannot express that. And I cannot express anything.

Ryan: Seb. Stay.

Seb: You expect me to sit down now? You want me to?

Ryan: What?

He sounds offended.

Seb: I am your dog aren't I? I mean that is all you do. Order me around, treat me with care and then ignore me for however long you want until you need someone, something to take care of. All so that YOU don't feel lonely.

Ryan: That isn't what I meant.

Seb: Of course that isn't what you meant. YOU NEVER MEAN ANYTHING. SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE NOW...please just let me not see you...not come back to you. Let me get over you..

Ryan:

I leave.

________________________________
words 602

That is all for today. I made this a little more on the sad side just b/c I wanted to express how Seb was feeling. I want to make this a relatable experience. Idk but yeah. I will also be starting another book on AOT, Levi x Eren ship so stay tuned. I hope you enjoy. Byee🫶🏽