Chapter 13: Jaylen

Author's POV:
It was now a week since Seb and Ryan had their little 'moment' that was unfortunately interrupted thanks to Darren trying to force himself into the room. Anyway, let's just say that things have NOT been fine. More for Seb at least. It turns out that Ryan was now growing a bit apart from Seb...again. And Seb at this point was starting to feel like a toy and truly no one blames him for that considering the fact that Ryan is treating Seb that way. He was starting to question himself and why he is the way he is, why he couldn't like girls like every other guy. He was having so many mixed emotions that were too overwhelming...something he could handle right?
Sure. That was until he hit his breaking point when Ryan had brought in a little guest...a "special" guest.

Ryan: Guys, meet my girlfriend Jaylen!

He stood next to the most prettiest girl on earth. She had long brown wavy hair with a single strand colored pink, bangs that slightly covered her hazel eyes, slightly noticeable freckles, a tint of pink filled in her cheeks. She was perfect for him, Seb thought. He wanted to be happy for Ryan, he had finally found a person he loved and cared for...but he wasn't. That was supposed to be my spot..He thought while feeling all these emotions hit him at once. He ran. He went flying out the door and ran as fast and as far away as possible. Oliver ofc ran right after him, along with every other member(including Ryan and Jaylen.) He, however didn't get very far as he collapsed onto the ground. He felt like he was going crazy. He started hysterically crying. He was having a panic attack. He had them often but this time it was really bad. Once all the other boys (and girl) caught up he was already on the floor crying and hyperventilating holding his head with his hands.

Oliver: SEB! SHIT SHIT! FUCK SEB!! BREATHE SEB BREATHE!

Oliver started to panic seeing Seb only get worse. The other members stood there worried and shocked to see Seb like this. Seb was still feeling every emotion. It was playing in a loop. "Guys this is my girlfriend Jaylen!" "Guys this is my girlfriend Jaylen!" "Guys this is my GIRLFRIEND Jaylen!" He wanted it to stop. For it to be a dream and once he woke up Ryan would be right next to him. It felt like a game. A game that no matter how much he played he would always lose and it would always replay in slow motion as if it wanted to to taunt him for being foolish. He was staring to get dizzy due to all the emotions and stress.

Seb: stop...please..stop..

He soon fainted because it was too much stress for his body. Everyone was so worried, Oliver now crying. They ended up taking him home and left him alone in his room along with Oli waiting for him to wake up.

*Time Skip*

Seb POV:

Seb: *groans* Why am I in my room?

Oli: Seb!

Oli runs up to me and gives me the tightest hug ever.

Oli: oh thank god your okay!

Seb: what happened...?

Oli: wait you don't remember?

Seb: mhh..no

Oli sighs and stopped hugging me. He then sat next to me and proceeded to explain everything.

*After explaining*

Seb: w-wait Ry has a g-girlfriend...

I said crying a little all the passed moments replaying in my head.

Seb: Did I really misunderstand what we bad going on? No wait. Did I actually think he liked me. Ryan like ME. No way. He would never like someone like me. He's so pretty while I look so ugly. I really cant believe I got my hopes up knowing he's straight and even if he wasn't he would never like me.

I poured out my heart expressing how I truly felt. Oli already knew i liked Ry cuz I told him before and I was so sad and confused I needed to talk to him.

Oli: no Seb dont say that, Ryan's just being an asshole dickhead and if he cant see that you are a great person and he treats you like that then that is his loss but please Seb...please don't ever put yourself down like that.

Seb: It hurts a lot Oli...it hurts..so much.

Oli: I'll leave you alone so that you can think. I love you bro.

He gave me a hug before heading off to the others. I felt so down I didn't even want to do anything so I just went to sleep ignoring all my problems.

_______________________________

Words 810

Heyy. Here's another chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day! Byee!❤️