Chapter 12: Lust

Seb POV:
Its been a few days since that day and me and Ryan havent been talking as much. More so he's been ignoring me. I tried to bring it up multiple times that he just completely ignored me. So I have decided to talk to him and if he doesn't talk I will simply just ignore him back. Simple. Right?
So I headed to our room and came right in and there he was playing on his pc.

Seb: Ryan I need to talk to you.

He didn't respond.

Seb: Ryan.

Nope.

Seb: Ryan...if you dont talk to me I'll just simply do what your doing to me!

5 or so seconds pass by and he didn't answer so I just left.

______________Time Skip____________

Ryan POV:
Its been hours since Seb has talked to me and highkey I miss him. Yes I know I've been ignoring him, but I just dont have the courage to talk to him after what I did. I feel embarrassed. Its already hard enough for me to ignore him but I can't stand not being without him even if we aren't talking. I guess it was wrong of me to ignore him and avoid the problem but I just didnt have the courage soo. I will talk to him tho. I need him back and we need to talk about whats been going on between us.
I asked Oli if he could help me bring Seb in the room and he kindly agreed not before threatening me that if I ever hurt his brother he would do something none of us want. It was very terrifying to say the least. Anyway when Seb arrived here he looked at me dead in the eyes and tried to walk back out of the room. Soo I quickly went to where he was and closed the door and locked it.

Seb: oh so all if a sudden you want to talk. Wtf do you want Ryan?

Ryan: I'm sorry. I was just too nervous to talk to you.... about that day...But I'm ready to talk now.

Seb: Too nervous? What were you nervous about??

Ryan: I was nervous...and scared to bring up the topic to you cuz I thought maybe...

Seb: Maybe what Ryan? That maybe I would turn you down or something? You already knew how I felt and you knew that! You also knew that I would never change my mind about you!! I tried talking to you about it for a reason Ryan! But clearly I'm not that important to you because you decided to put it off! And that was because you were scared?! Or maybe because you just didnt want to deal with me at the time?!! What about me Ryan!? Did you ever stop to think about me?? About how I felt? No! Because your selfish and only think about your fucking self!!! And what you just think that you get to decide when the fuck we talk about this!! Oh because the poor little boy here is too scared to talk his problems out!! I really tried to talk to you...because I really really want to be with you Ryan....but um..you clearly don't. So what was the real reason you wanted to wait to talk about this..? Because to me...it only ever felt as if you were playing with me...and thats just fucked up..!

At this point he couldn't hold back his tears and started to cry. I felt really bad. I never noticed how selfish I had been.
He sat down by the edge of the bed and kept sobbing. I went towards him but he stopped me.

Seb: Leave me alone Ryan. Really Leave Me TF Alone!

He was holding one hand out so that I wouldn't come closer and the other was covering his face. I grabbed his hand and interlocked it with mine and then I moved his hand away from his face and lifted his face up to meet mine. Why did he look so cute? I wiped away his tears.

Ryan: I was afraid to talk about it because I was scared to admit that I had feelings for you because that would mean I would have to accept the fact that I like a guy....and I was scared of that. I never meant for me to make you feel like that. I'm so sorry. I really fucking like you Seb. Please believe me.

He continued to cry more.

Seb: Ryan please stop. I really do want to believe you.

Ryan: Is this enough proof-

And with that I cuffed his jaw and brought our faces closer, and kissed. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. I made it last..I could finally taste him. He was surprised at first but quickly kissed back. I bit his bottom lip as a hint, in which, he quickly took and opened his mouth and I stuck my tongue in to explore his mouth. I was kissing him much more roughly now. We made out for a few minutes before stopping to catch our breaths. I was hungry for more so I went down to his neck and started kissing and sucking leaving a few hickeys behind. I stopped myself before going ahead so that I wouldn't make Seb feel uncomfortable. Which im pretty sure I wasn't because he was making some real pretty sounds along the way, but I still didn't want to lose my control and go overboard so I stopped.

Ryan: *pant* is that enough?

Seb was too flustered to say anything so he just nodded. However he kept staring at my lips.

Ryan: you want another taste?

I said smirking. He nodded again and grabbed my legs and put them on each side of his making me sit on his lap. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even more close so at this point I was on top of his clothed member. We continued to make out devouring each other's mouths and I made sure to straddle him going up and down on his now full hard on.

________________________________

Words 1067

Hello! Here's another chapter for you all a little heated and maybe next chapter will be more😏. Let me know if y'all want a smut chapter. Anyway hope you have a great day/night and I hope you enjoyed. Bye!