Part 1

2 months later

Myles pov

" Hey Boys , got some exciting news to tell you." Grover said. "What is it?" I asked "You guys are going on tour again!" He said. I was excited. "With who?" Kalin asked. "It's more like a festival." Grover said handing us a paper.

I read it. Oh god. This is Alicia's tour. "Why would Alicia want us on her tour, she hates us." Kalin said. "Well, she doesn't want you guys there but her management does." Grover said. I miss Alicia.

I wonder if she moved on?

Alicia pov

"What?" "Kalin and Myles are hopping on the tour." My management said. "No! I'm pretty sure we have enough people on the tour." I argued. "Alicia, it's a win win situation. You wanted a bay area and friends tour and they're one of the hottest things out there right now from the bay area, they get some popularity, you get some popularity. It all works out." They said. "Fine if we put them in I get to put in Logic and Caskey." I said. "Alicia that would be over 15 people on this tour." They said.

"Hey, go big or go home right?" I said. "Fine but No more adding acts." They said. "Alright, How's the hiring process on Cameron going?" I said. "He's hired and ready for tour. So We put up a little hang out day with you and the performers. You guys will practice then do whatever the hell you want after." They said. "Anything we want to do?" I said with a little devious smirk on my face. "As long as you don't plan on setting the city on fire or breaking any big laws then we're with it." They said.

"Alright cool. " I said. "Alright see you later , bye." They said. "Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I called Courtney. "Hello?" She said. "Bitch, come over." I said.

"Who's that?" I heard Cam say in the background. "Hey Cammy!" I yelled. "Hey Lici!" He yelled back. "We're gonna come over, you want me to call Katie too?" She asked. "Yeah call her too." I said. "Okay I'll call her and we'll head over there. Love you bitch." She said.

"Love you too bitch ,bye" I said. "Bye" she said. Guess who moved to L.A? Me! A lot of things have happened during the past 2 months. I have more tattoos and my hair is red.

Cameron got fired from Kalin and Myles so I hired him for tour.Also, my career has sky rocketed to the top. So blessed that it happened. I love singing and rapping. Those were my things to escape from the world and now I have a career from it. Again, so blessed.

When I hung up the phone the door bell rang. It's was My managers with Kalin ,Myles and Jake. "What is this?" I ask. "Well we thought the.boys could stay with you till they find a home here in L.A. You guys could try to have a friendship again. " One of them said. "Hell no, the only one I want here is Jake." I said trying to close the door. "Alicia this will affect your career." The other said.

Ugh. I opened the door. " Fine." I said. "Give them a tour of the house and be nice about it. We'll be with them watching you."they said.They brought all of them in. "This is some bullshit." I mumbled.

"Alicia that's strike one." They said. What the fuck do they expect? I'm a latina with a bad attitude and you brought in the people who've hurt me. I'm gonna act like a bitch. It's how I am. I put on a fake smile and showed them around the house.

"This floor has the guest rooms, game room,the theatre and the studio."I said showing them each room."How'd you get all this?" Jake said. "Money Fam." I said back. After the tour of the house my managers left. "Alicia get me a water bottle." Kalin said. "Get off your ass and go get a water bottle." I said.

He ain't gonna boss me around in my own house. "Your managers said you have to be nice to us. I don't think you want me to call them." He said. That's it I don't care anymore. "Go ahead and fucking call them. I don't care. I could have another manager in a second. I ain't gonna be your damn servant. I don't even want you guys here." I said walking to my room. I can't believe I was friends with him since forth grade. I don't know him anymore.

I opened.up my laptop to do some work and they're was a knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I yelled. "It's jake." They said back. "Come in" I said. He opened the door. "Hey Jake" I said.

"What's up big sis!" He said jumping on my bed. "Working on this line up list." I said. "Ooo, let me see!" He.said pushing me. He started scrolling down the list and a look of excitement went on his face. "DJ CARNAGE, YELLOW CLAW AND STEVE AOKI?!?!" He yelled. "You okay there jakeey?" I asked.

"THOSE ARE SOME OF MY FAVES!!!!" He yelled. "CALM DOWN CHILD" I yelled back. "Alicia , you don't understand . I would kill to be as good as them" He said. I grabbed my phone and made a call. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Shut up." I said.

I was calling Carnage. "Hola Mi Hermana." I heard him pick up his phone. "Hey carne, You coming to the place tonight?" I asked. "Hell yeah." He said. "Good because there's a guy I want you to check out and maybe help him improve on being a dj, his name is JakeeyP." I said. Jake looked at me with big eyes.

"Yeah I'll check him out." Carnage said. "Thanks, see you later." I said. "Alright bye." He said ending the call. "They're you go Jake, he's gonna come and see what you got tonight." I said.

"OMG YAYY THANK YOU SO MUCH SISSY!" He yelled hugging me. "LET ME GO! I DON'T LIKE AFFECTION! YOUR COLOGNE STINKS! I'LL BITE YOU!" I yelled trying to make him stop hugging me. I heard the door bell ring and me and Jake raced to go open it. It was Cam , Courtney, Katie, her friend Kian and Gerald. "Hey baby." Gerald said holding my waist. "Hey." I said. Why the hell did he call me baby? We are not dating.

"I brought the drinks." Kian said. "I brought the blunts, but their only for me. Since y'all asses don't smoke reefer" Gerald said. "I BROUGHT THE FOOD!" Cam said stuffing his mouth with fries. "Really?" I said looking at Cam. "What?" He said. Typical Cam.

Me and Jake laughed. We went upstairs to the kitchen. "What are they doing here?" Cam, Courtney and Katie said pointing at Kalin and Myles. "Umm, long story." I said. "We should have a party." Kian said. "We all got work to do." I said. "Yeah." Everyone said.Except for Cam and Jake ,who are currently stuffing their faces with chicken wings.

Myles pov

Alicia is gorgeous. Her hair is all red and its hot. Calm yourself Myles you have a girlfriend. Plus, she hates you anyways. I hate how Kalin acted towards her. I want her to forgive me but she probably won't.

Stop it Myles you need to focus on Pearl. I texted her thirty minutes ago but she hasn't answered. My phone went off. Yay it's Pearl. We need to break up. Why we were going good, well not really.

I was still stuck on Alicia. Still stuck on her actually. I text her back. Why? I got a text back. Myles, I'm sorry but I was played to date you. I had fun but there is this girl who really really loves you.

What the frick is happening. Then she sent me the number of the person who I guess loves me. I went to a different room and called the person. The person answered the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Myles." The person said.

"Who is this?" I asked. "It's Sabrina babe." She said. "You played Pearl to date me?" I asked. "Yup, and your publicist, that's my mom. Babe I miss you." She said. "We aren't dating, I don't like you.You are so crazy. You ruined my relationship. I had the love of my life and now she hates me." I said getting really mad. "You did that to yourself Myles. You didn't have to sleep with Pearl. " She said.

"Don't ever call me again." I said hanging up. She was right that I did that to myself. I want to talk to Alicia . Maybe she'll forgive me. I saw her walking towards her room. I followed her.

"Alicia." I said. She looked back and rolled her eyes. At is point she was already in her room next to the Door frame. "Can we please talk?" I asked. She looked at me. It wasn't how she used to look at me.

"Nope." She said slamming the door in my face.