part 5

2 Months later

Alicia's POV

"Myles wake up!'' I yelled probably for the fifth time. We need to get on the bus in 45 minutes and this boy still isn't up. I shook him. "Babe stop."he said in his sleepy voice. He pulled the covers over his head. "Ugh, Myles!" I said.

I got under the covers and straddled him. He still was sleeping. I started kissing his neck finding his sweet spot immediately. "Mmm, baby." He moaned. He sat up with me still straddling him. "All that just to get me up." He said running one hand through his messed up poof and one on my lower back.

He had a smile on his face. "Mmmhmm" I said pecking his lips. " I love you." He said. " I love you too, now go get ready." I said kissing his cheek and getting off of him.He got up and took a shower. He came out with a towel wrapped around his hips.

Gosh, this boy is sexy. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I love his kisses. He went and threw on a pair of jeans ,hbk hoodie, and his black vans. "Ready to go babe?" He asked. We went to the bus.

I had a bedroom in the back of the bus and Myles is supposed to be sleeping in a bunk but Myles is sleeping in my room. I put my stuff in the room. Kalin was in my room. Hanging his clothes . in my closet. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh hey, so I was thinking since I don't want to fold my clothes that we can share a closet." He said trying to sound sweet. "Get your shit out my closet boy." I said. We argued for a second. "MYLES ALICIA IS BEING MEAN!" Kalin yelled. "Your really gonna tell on me to Myles?" I said. "What's wrong?" Myles said walking in.

"Kalin took half of my closet." I said. "I asked nicely and she was being mean about it." Kalin said. He pulled something out of a bag. No. He. Didn't.

He's bribing Myles with tacos. "You guys can share." Myles said grabbing the tacos from Kalin's hand. Great. My boyfriend loves tacos more than he loves me. Kalin started laughing. "Asshole." I called Kalin.

"Here, I'll be a nice person aka not you, and I'll help you hang your clothes up." Kalin said. "I like how you help me but yet insult me at the same time." I said. Kalin did what he said and helped me hang my clothes. He left after we were done. Myles came up to me and tried to kiss me. I put my hand over my mouth.

He gave me a confused look. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "You love tacos more than me." I said sitting on the bed and pouting. I was messing around with Myles. I'm not mad at all. I don't think he knew I was playing because he ran up and grabbed my face.

"Baby don't you ever say that, I love you more than anything babe." He said. Can you see how sweet my boy is? I kissed him. "Baby I was just playing around." I told him. "Baby I just want you and Kalin to be back to like the way you guys were. You guys can't just throw away a ten year friendship." He said. Myles is so caring.

I love him so much. "I'll talk to Kalin." I said. He kissed me. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too babe." He said back. He put me on his lap.

"Ayy Myles do you wanna go to the skate park here?" Cam said coming in with his hand covering his eyes. "Can I go babe?" Myles asked. "You don't have to ask me to go somewhere." I said. "Yeah I'll go." Myles said. "Cool, I'll be in the front of the bus."cam said almost running into the wall. I worry about that child sometimes.

Myles grabbed one of his skateboards. "Bye baby" He said kissing me. "Bye." I said giving him one last kiss before he left. Me and the girls went to the mall and then we're gonna meet up with the boys to go watch Straight Outta Compton. For them it's their first time watching it. For me it's my third time.

I went with my dad the two times. Sound kind of crazy but Nwa was a big part of me and my dad's life. My dad was a huge Nwa fan and so was I. since that's what was played during most of my childhood. Every tour I have I do a Nwa tribute thing. It's pretty lit.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a Giants shirt and a giants baseball cap. I walked to the front. "Who we waiting on?" I asked. "Katie's slow ass." Courtney said. "Shut yo ass up." Katie said walking out putting her hair up in a ponytail. I started laughing.

We all got in the extra car we brought and went off to the mall.

2 hours later.

I was in Victoria's secret when Myles called me. I answered.

A: Hey babe

M: Hey baby girl, where are you and the girls at?

A: At the mall.

M: What store you in?

A: Victoria's Secret.

Myles didn't answer . I felt arms wrap around me and a kiss on my neck. I recognized that touch. That's my Myles. I giggled and turned my head to look at Myles. "Hey my baby girl." He said.

"Hey babe." I said kissing him. He looked down at what I had in my hands. I had a a match navy blue lace bra and panties. Myles had a smirk on his face. "My favorite color baby? Someone's tryna get on papi's good side." He said pulling me to his chest. His hands went lower to my ass.

He gripped it. Ugh, why does this boy have to be so hot? He came close to my ear. "So you gonna put these on for me tonight babygirl?" He said in the most seductive voice. He just made me weak. You gotta hold up Alicia!

" If papi deserves it maybe he will." I said walking out of Myles hold. I went to go pay. I walked out the store with Myles following me. We met up with the rest of the crew and went to the movie theater in the mall. I was excited. "Why are you so excited if you seen this two times?" Cam asked.

"Don't ask that, she'll give you the longest answer." Myles said pulling my hand.