chapter 15

3 Months later

Myles pov

Today we get to find out the sex of the baby! I'm super excited. I woke Alicia up. "Babe wake up!" I said cheerfully. She pulled the covers over her head. I pulled off the blanket and pecked her lips. She opened her eyes. "Get up lazy butt." I said.

"Fine." She said getting out of our bed. She went to go get ready for our doctor's appointment. When she got done getting ready I kissed her. "I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She said . I put my hands on her bump. In six months our little baby will be here.

-Doctors appointment-

"So there's not gonna be another girl doctor in the next hour?" I asked. "No Mr. Parrish, we can only get her Dr. McCartney right now." The receptionist said. "That'll be fine ma'am." Alicia said pulling my hand. We sat down. "What's your problem with me having a guy doctor?" She asked. "I don't like other guys feeling on you." I said.

"Babe, why are you still getting jealous? You knocked me up! You already won me! Plus, what guy tries to put the moves on a pregnant woman? " She said. "I'm just afraid if someday you'll find someone better than me and want to go with them. I don't wanna lose you." I said with my head down. She lifted my head. "Babe, there's no one better than you. You're all that I want. Now stop it , baby doesn't like hearing daddy talk like that " She said putting her hands on her bump. I kissed her. She makes me so happy.

We got called to go. I grabbed Alicia's hand. "Good morning Miss Gonzalez. You look stunning." The doctor said. He looked around Alicia's age. "Thanks." Alicia said. I gave her a what the hell look.

"I guess he likes pregnant girls." She mouthed and shrugged. The doctor took us in the room. "Okay Alicia , lift up your shirt for me please." He asked. "Why she gotta do that?" I asked rudely. "So we can do the sonogram Mr. Parrish." He said. Alicia grabbed my hand.

"Calm down babe." She said. He put they jelly stuff on Alicia's bump. Then he put that little remote thingy on her. He moved it around to find the baby. Then I saw my baby on the screen. I smiled bigger than ever.

"It looks like it's a .....girl!" The doctor said. Oh my gosh. A baby girl! I looked at the monitor. That's my baby girl. I was tearing up.

So was Alicia. He took the gel stuff off her belly and gave her photos. After that we went to go shopping for our baby girl. I kept picking up things and questioning them. "Babe what's this?" I asked. "A breast pump." She said.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She giggled. " Put that back babe." She said. I laughed as I put it back. We finished shopping and drove back home. Alicia sat on the couch while I laid my head in her lap talking to our baby.

Alicia's POV

"Hey baby girl , it's your daddy. I can't wait till you come out your mama's tummy. You're gonna be daddy's little girl. I'm telling you now that there will be no boyfriends until your 85." He said. I giggled. "What are we gonna name her babe?" He asked. "I don't know, do you have any names?" I asked. "How about chipotlita?" He said. "Myles, we are not naming our child after chipotle." I said.

Myles pouted. "But I wanna get free tacos for the rest of my life." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes. He laughed. "Okay, how about Ariel. I always loved your middle name." He said. "I was kind of thinking about Bella." I said. "Let's combined them. How about Ariella?" He said.

"I love that babe. Her middle name is gonna be Marie. Ariella Marie Parrish." I said looking down at my bump. Myles kissed my bump. I smiled. I can't wait to hold my baby girl. I'm glad I'm having her with the man I love.

Myles needs to take a break from me. He's dealt with all of my mood swings and preggo things. Someone needs to take him to a strip club or something. "Babe you need to go out with the boys." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because you're always with me and never with the boys. Go to a strip club or something." I said.

"What girlfriend suggest her boyfriend to go to a strip club?" He said. "Me." I said. He laughed. "I'm not going to a strip club babe. I don't feel like going out with the guys. I want to spend time with you." He said. "Babe you spend all day with me. Just spend a little time with the boys." I said. "I will tomorrow baby." He said.

"Okay babe." I said. I felt a kicking feeling in my stomach. "Your daughter is having a soccer game in my stomach right now." I told Myles. "She's kicking?" He asked in excitement. I nodded. He put his hand on my stomach.

"Ariella, can you kick for daddy?" He asked. Ariella kicked right after he asked. Myles smiled. "She loves her daddy. Does mommy love daddy?" He said. "Of course I love you babe." I said. He put me on his lap.

"I love you so much." He said. He grabbed my hand and kissed me. "I can't wait until we have our little family." He said. "Me too." I said. I cuddled with Myles until his mom and momma Starlah busted through the door. "So what's the gender?" They asked at the same time.

"It's a baby girl." I said. "I told you Debbie , you owe me lunch tomorrow." Starlah said. "What are you gonna name her?" Debbie asked. "Ariella Marie Parrish." Myles said. "Awww, we're gonna have a grandbaby!" They squealed. Starlah isn't my mom but she was the only type of mother figure I had besides my grandma.

My birth mother hates me and was never there for me or my sisters. So I always called Starlah mom. She treated me and my sister's like we are her daughter's. We all went out to eat dinner. It was a great time then we went home. Myles was on his laptop and I was watching t.v.

"Myles?" I said. "Yes babe?" He said. "I want birthday cake ice cream...and pickles....and hot cheetos." I said. "Your cravings are so weird.You hate birthday cake ice cream and you really don't eat pickles a lot. The hot cheetos are the only normal craving you have." He said. "I know. I'm starting to like the things I hated." I said looking down at my baby bump. "I'll be back with your stuff babe." He said grabbing the car keys from the table.

"I love you." I said. He kissed me. "I love you too." He said.

10 minutes later.

"I'm back babe!" I yelled walking up the stairs. "Yay!" She said. Kissing my cheek and grabbing the bag from me. I sat in the living room watching t.v. I heard crying coming from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked. "I can't open the pickle jar." She said sniffling. I turned the corner to see her with the jar. I chuckled and opened the jar for her. I love her even with her weird hormones. I kissed her forehead. "I love you so much." I told her.

Broken Promises  Sequel to Sorry He's Mine Myles Parrish Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें