part 9

11 pm

Myles pov

I over reacted. Like big time. I made my baby cry. I made her think I didn't want her. How stupid am I? My babe means the world to me and I was mean to her. I texted her to see if she was awake.

To : Baby girl

Are you awake ? We need to talk.

The message went under seen and she never replied. I got out of my bunk and went to her room. "Get out." She said. "No babe, I want to apologize. I'm sorry I mistreated you . I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I looked at other girls. I'm sorry I ignored you. Baby, I don't want us to break up. I love you." I said. I tried to grab her hand but she pulled away. "Go Myles." She said.

" No babe! Let's work it out." I said. "No Myles! You don't trust me, you called me dumb, you made me feel unwanted! Why would I want to go back to that?!" She said. "Babe I'm sorry!" I said. Tears started to fall. "Leave Myles." She said. "Alicia please , I love you. I don't wanna give us up." I said basically begging her.

"Why do you want me so bad? I thought that I was annoying." She said. "Baby, because I love you, I'm not me without you. I look forward to everyday waking up to you. Your smile makes my day 100 times better. Baby I didn't mean anything I said. I'm the stupid one. Baby, please forgive me . I need you." I said begging for her to forgive me. She huffed. "I forgive you, but I'm still mad at you." She said. I held her tight. "I love you baby." I said.

"Love you too dumbass." She said. I looked at her wondering why she used a mean word. "I'm still mad at you." She said. "I'll make it up to you princess , I promise." I said. "If it's Hooter's Im gonna hit you." She said. I chuckled.

"Never again baby." I said. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away. "No kissing privileges until tomorrow." She said. "Why are you still up anyways?" I asked. "I can't sleep without you." She said. I layed down next to her and wrap my arms around her.

She put her head on my chest. I played with her hair. "Baby no matter what stupid stuff that comes out of my mouth, I love you. You're my baby and I will always be in love with you. I'm sorry for today. I'm gonna fire those girls. I don't need them . I need you. " I said. She kissed me. It took me by surprise. "Thank you babe." She said.

She started to fall asleep. "I'll make this whole day up to you baby, I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead.

Next Day

I have the whole day planned out for me and Alicia. Luckily today we didn't have to do anything and we're in New York. I laid there and played with Alicia's hair until she woke up. "Good morning princess." I said kissing her forehead. "Good morning." She said. "Go get ready baby, I planned out this whole day for us to make up for yesterday. " I told her.

She kissed me. We got ready and left. I took her to time square. We walked around there for a while. We went to little Italy. She loved it.

She always talked about going to Italy. As we we're walking around she kissed my cheek. It made me smile. We stopped by this restaurant to eat. "Baby if this isn't enough I'll do anything to make you not mad at me anymore, I swear." I said. She caressed my cheek.

"Babe, this is more than enough. I shouldn't of left without telling you yesterday." She said. "No baby, you didn't feel comfortable and I was ignoring you. You had a right to." I said. She kissed me. "I love you" she said pulling away. "I love you so much." I told her. She smiled.

We continued our day acting like yesterday didn't happen. I love my baby and I never wanna see her like how she was yesterday. I just want to make her happy.