Part 6

Myles POV

Ugh, I want Alicia so bad. She's so sexy. Come on Myles, control your hormones. "Babe , are you okay?" She asked putting her hand on my thigh. Oh my lord. "Y-y-yeah babe." I stuttered.

Shit. "Are you sure?" She asked. Her hand moved up. Fuck it. "Baby I want you so bad." I whispered. We were in the corner of the theater away from the whole crew .

I kissed her neck. "M-Myles stop" she said. " ugh, babe please I need you." I whined. "You're going to have to wait babe." She said. I whined again. I sat there suffering.

-on the bus-

Me and Alicia went to our room. As soon as she shut the door. I pushed her against the wall. I kissed her passionately. She moaned in the kiss. I unbuttoned her jeans as I kissed her.

I felt her panties. Lace. Ugh, I love her in lace. I dropped her down on the bed and pulled off her jeans and shirt. She pulled on my shirt. "Off.Now." She said.

I pulled my shirt off. She bit her lip watching me do it. After I took it off she pulled me back into a kiss. She pulled on the waist line of my jeans signaling she wanted them off. I took them off . I kissed down her body as she moaned.

"Mmmm, Myles." She moaned while grabbing my hair. I kissed her hips. She started to arch her back. I was playing with her panties, rubbing her heat. "Myles, t-take them off." She said while moaning. She was already soaking wet.

I slowly pulled down her panties. I know my touch makes her crazy. I slapped her ass. "Uhhhh, Myles please I want you." She said . she pulled on the waistband of my boxers while kissing my neck. I moaned.

"Fuck, baby." I said. She rubbed me through my boxers. She pulled down my boxers and my length spranged up. She stared at it and bit her lip. I pulled her down to the bed. I kissed her chest and neck.

"Babe, p-please I want you in me." She said. I gave her what she wanted. She gasped as I went inside her. I started to get faster. Her moans got louder. "Mmmm,papi." She moaned.

She turns me on so much. After awhile she rode me. She rides like a pro. "Fuck, baby your so good." I moaned. She bounced up and down while moaning my name. "B-babe I'm g-gonna cum." She said. "Me too."I said. We both released and layed on each other and fell asleep.

*morning*

Alicia POV

I woke up in Myles shirt laying right next to him. He had his arms around me. He was asleep. Aww, my baby looks so adorable when he's asleep. I have to wake up way earlier than Myles does. I tried to get out of his hold without waking him up.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He asked. Well, that was a big fail."Go back to sleep baby." I said. "No I wanna cuddle with you." He whined. "Babe, I gotta go." I said. He sighed.

I kissed his forehead as he fell back to sleep. I quickly showered and changed. Once I finished getting ready I kissed Myles before I left. I had to go to a meeting and then soundcheck. I was about ten seconds away from falling asleep in that meeting. Sound check was fun.

All I do is play around during soundcheck. I was sitting around with everyone who works with me. I see Myles walk through the doors. "Damn, he's hot. I want him." My hairstylist said. Lmao no bitch he's mine. I walked up to Myles and kissed him.

"Someone missed me." He said in the kiss. I giggled. "Ayyy! Go best friend , that's my best friend, that's my best friend!" Cam and Courtney yelled. I laughed. Courtney made Cam stop acting shy. I ship them so much. I pulled away from Myles. He wrapped his arms around me.

The hairstylist mean mugged me. Honey, you didn't have a chance. Myles picked me up. "I love you. "He said. "I love you too." I said. "Are you staying for our soundcheck? He asked. "Do you want me to?" I said back.

"Yes baby." He said. "Then I'll stay." I said. Myles smiled . I kissed his cheek. My boy is amazing.