Part 10

Myles pov

Me and the boys went for a run. We got back to the hotel we were in and I went to me and Alicia's room. I hugged Alicia. "Ewww, you're sweaty." She giggled. "Shhh, you love my sweat " I said hugging her tighter. "Baby, stop! You're so sweaty and gross!" She laughed.

"Give me a kiss babe!" I said. "Take a shower stinky." She said. "I wanna kiss first." I said holding her. She kissed me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too babe." She said. I peck her lips and went to go take a shower.

-During shower-

"BABY!" I yelled from inside the shower. She walked in. "What?" She said. "Can you wash my hair please?" I said. "Uhhh, you have arms you can wash your own hair." She said. "Please baby, I love the way you wash it . " I whined.

"Fine." She said.She stood on the side of the tub and washed my hair. Once she was done I kissed her. "Thank you baby." I said. "Mmmhmm" She said. She walked back out of the bathroom.

I noticed she had on my shirt and I think she had shorts under but my shirt covers them. I put on my boxers and a pair of basketball shorts on. I sat on the bed. "Baby, come here." I said. I pulled her on to my lap. I put my hands on her butt expecting to feel the material of her shorts, but instead I felt her skin.

She didn't have shorts on , just panties.Daddy likey ;). I kissed her soft lips. Her hand traveled to the back of my neck. Soon the kiss started getting heated. I kissed her neck.

"Mmmm, babe." She moaned. She tugged on the hair on the back of my neck. I pulled off the shirt so she was just in her bra and panties. "You're so sexy baby girl." I told her. As I was continuing to kiss on her neck there was loud knocks at the door. "Yo Myles open the door!" Kalin said.

Alicia sighed and put back on the shirt. She got off of me and went to put on leggings real quick. She opened the door to Kalin. "Hey little nugget." He said to Alicia.She slipped on a pair shoes. "I don't get why you guys call me nugget all the time." She said.

"Where are you going babe?" I asked. "To the girl's room." She said. "Okay I love you!"I said as she was walking out. "I love you too!" She said. Once she left I glared at Kalin. "What?" He asked.

"We were in the middle of something until you decided to knock on the door. " I said. "Haha! You thought you were gonna get some but Kalin came to save the day!" He said laughing and doing a superhero pose. "Cockblock." I said. He just kept laughing. "I'm sorry dude." He said. "No you're not." I said.

"Yeah true." He said laughing once again. "What did you come in here for anyways ? " I asked. "I was bored." He said. "Really?" I said. "Uh, yeah I just said it." He said. "Get out my room." I said.

Alicia POV

I went to the girl's room. "Hey where's your stuff at? It's girls day hoe! " Courtney said. "Oh, let me go get my stuff!" I yelled . I ran back to the hotel room. I started grabbing my pajamas and the things I need. "Where are you going babe?" Myles asked. " It's girls day." I said.

He looked sad. "Oh, have fun." He said. I hugged him. "What's wrong ?" I asked. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to spend time with you but it's okay go have fun baby." He said. I kissed his lips. "I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said back. I walked to the girls room. They sensed something was up. "What's wrong baby cakes?" Courtney asked . "I feel bad for still coming here. Myles wanted to spend time with me today and he was sad that I came here." I said. "After we finish the movie and pizza you can go back to him." She said.

"But it's girls day." I said. "We'll have girls day tomorrow and he can't say shit about tomorrow because he got today with you." She said. "Ok, what movie did you get?" "Magic Mike XXL" she said. "Oooo yasss!" Peyton yelled. I laughed and then sat down.

2 hours later

I went back to my room. "Babe?" I said when I walked in. Myles was sleeping on the bed. I climbed in the bed and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his lips and then he woke up. "Baby?" He said holding me tight on my waist.

"Hey sleepy head." I said. "I thought you were supposed to be with the girls." He said. "Its tomorrow. We postponed it because I wanted to be with you." I said. "Baby, you didn't have to do that." He said. "But I wanted to." I said.

"I love you baby." He said. "I love you too." I said pecking his lips."Loving you is the best thing I ever done."He said. I pecked his lips again. "I feel the same way." I said. He held me close.

I snuggled into him. I looked up and kissed him. "You're the most amazing boyfriend ever." I told him. "I know I am." He said. "Hey don't get cocky now." I said. He laughed.

I giggled. He got up out of bed. "Let's go baby." He said. I got out of the bed. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He said.

I groaned and he laughed. We walked to the car. Myles made me close my eyes until we got there. "Babe!" I whined. He laughed. "Gotta keep em closed baby!" He said grabbing my hand.

We finally stopped. "Can I open them now?" I asked. "Yes baby." He said. I opened my eyes to see an arcade. "Thank you babe! I love you so much." I said. Yes, I'm a little nerdy kid.

I love arcades. "Not as much as I love you." He said. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He held my hips. "Oh my gosh , I love you." He said. I giggled.

We walked in.Myles dragged me to Dance Dance Revolution. "Winner gets a kiss." He said. "Okay, but you can't pick me up or push me this time." I told him. "Alright babe." He said.

After the game.

"I won! Plant one on me baby!" Myles yelled. "No! You grabbed me, making me lose!" I said. "You didn't say I couldn't grab you! Now give me my prize." He said. I kissed his lips. He smiled in the kiss and so did I. I'm so in love with him.

3 hours later

Myles won me a stuffed panda. "Thanks babe." I said kissing his cheek. "Anything for my princess." He said. I hugged him. "What do you wanna do now babe?" He asked. "I wanna go cuddle with my baby." I said.

"Aww babe." He said. "I meant my panda." I said. He glared at me. I started laughing. "I'm kidding, of course I want to cuddle with you babe." I said. We went to the car and drove back to the hotel.

We came back to the hotel. "Let's cuddle baby." Myles said. He took off his shirt and pulled me into him. I put my head on his chest. Myles playfully kissed my face all over. I giggled.

"Babe stop." I said. He chuckled then stopped. "I love you ." I said. "I love you too baby and I always will." He said. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise baby." He said.

I kissed him. My boy means so much to me.