Part 8

1 Month later

Alicia's POV

Tour is amazing. Myles and I had a few fights but we get over them. I just wish we didn't fight this much but today we're happy and we haven't fought for four weeks. "Hey baby." Myles said kissing me. "Hey babe." I said. "Me and the guys are taking you girls out today." He said.

"Awe you guys are so sweet, where are we going?" I asked. "Its a secret babe." He said. I kissed him and went to go get ready. Once everyone was ready we packed in the car. All the girls sat in the back and the boys sat in the front. We kept looking out the window to see where we are going.

We finally stopped at...Hooters? So romantic.*sarcasm* Katie had stank face and Courtney whispered " What the fuck." Hey, at least the boys tried. We all walked in and the waitress guided us to a table where three girls were already sitting.

They turned around to look at us. It was Sabrina, Pearl and Rebecca. Me, my girls and Gerald turned back around. "The fuck is this?" , "hell no" and "Let's get out" were the three main phrases that we said. Myles grabbed me and pulled me over to the side. "Babe please just go over and talk." He said. "Why should I?" I said.

"Babe , you need to let it go and just be friends." He said. "Why would I want to be friends with a person who fucked my boyfriend, kissed my boyfriend, and someone who doesn't even like me?" I said. "Babe just please go." He said. He dragged me back to the table. This is not my idea of a fun date. I ignored those girls.

I only talked to my girls and the boys. Myles was looking at the waitresses boobs and she was being a little too friendly with him. "Stare at her boobs one more time Myles" I said. He rolled his eyes at me. Nigga I dare you to catch an attitude with me. Myles ignored me basically the whole time.

"I'm glad you girls will be working for us." Myles said to them. What? I texted Kalin. They're working for you and Myles? He replied back. Yeah. he didn't tell you that? He was supposed to a long time ago.

I replied back. Nope. "I'm going to the restroom." I said. My girls came with me. I told them what happened. "You better watch Myles little sneaky ass." Courtney said.

"I'm trying to trust him right now but I really can't. What if it happens again?" I said. " I'm sorry but I'm just being honest with you, you shouldn't of taken Myles back. He's always the one who hurts you. I get that you love him but he's making you look stupid every time you take him back." Katie said. "Katie spitting realness right now. " Payton said. Courtney nodded. All the girls felt like this. That I'm stupid for taking him back.

I can't help it. I'm in love with him. " I don't want to be here." I said trying to change the subject. "Us either." They said. "Let's sneak out." I said. We walked out the restroom.

Gerald was coming out the guys restroom. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Trying to get out of here." I said. "Same." He said. We all walked out without the boys noticing. Those girls were all over Myles.

He seemed like he was having fun. We catched an uber. We went to Dave and Busters. That was pretty fun. I was getting a whole bunch of texts from Myles.

Where are you?
Where did you go?
Alicia answer me right now.

I texted him back.

I left with the girls and Gerald. I didn't feel comfortable .

He replied within seconds.

Are you dumb? Come back to the bus right now. You feel uncomfortable with your boyfriend but comfortable with another guy.

Great job, you just ruined my whole mood. Gerald saw me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Myles wants me to come back to the bus. He's mad at me for leaving. "No you're not leaving. We're having fun. He can't treat you like that." He said. I agreed to stay .

Myles is gonna be pissed at me when I get back. We played games and had great time till night. We came back to bus. I went to my room hoping Myles wasn't in there. I opened the door. Yup, he was there.

"Where were you?" He asked. "I was at Dave and busters." I said hanging up my jacket. "You skipped our date to go out with another guy." He said. "Myles, It wasn't just me and him. Why would I stay? You ignored me the whole time.You were having a better time with those girls anyways" I said. "Yeah and you were having so much fun sucking G eazy's face off!" He yelled. "Myles we didn't do anything!" I yelled back.

"Why should I believe you?" He said. "Because I love you and I've been the only one loyal in this relationship!" I said. "You always bring that up , get over it Alicia! Gosh , you're so annoying!" He said. I'm tired of this. "Then dump me Myles! If I'm so annoying dump me!" I yelled. "Is that what you want?" He yelled back.

"No, but it seems like that's what you want." I said tears falling down my face. "Fine, we're done." He said getting his stuff and leaving.