part 17

Alicia's pov

"What the hell is he doing here?" Myles yelled. I calmly spoke. "He dropped off his gift for the baby. Look how cute they are." I said trying to get him to chill out. "Yeah, chill  out man. No need to be yelling. you're gonna stress her and the baby out." Gerald said. "Shut up, you don't need to tell me how I should talk to her." Myles spat. "Myles, please calm down." I asked of him.

"Ughh, shut the fuck up. You're so annoying."  He told me. I was so hurt. I wanted to have my Myles back. The one who was so excited about having a baby, about starting a family. Gerald got mad quickly. "Don't fucking talk to her like that." He said. Suddenly they started fighting physically.

It scared me. "Myles stop! Both of you stop!" I screamed trying to get them off of each other. Myles turnt with a look of irritation that I've never seen before. He pushed me back by my shoulders and my back hit the wall. I was in a little bit of pain. I'm glad that the baby didn't get hurt.

I started crying. I don't know who he is anymore. My Myles would have never put his hands on me. Gerald tackled him to the floor and started hitting him. "G please stop." I cried. He stopped and picked me up.

He looked worried. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Are you in pain?" he asked. "I'm fine." I said while crying. G wiped away my tears. "Look I want you to pack the baby's and your stuff. You leaving here. I don't want you to stay.It's not safe,Okay?" He said. I nodded my head and went to go grab our things.

Gerald stayed by me to make sure Myles wouldn't do anything. Once I got things packed G took it to the car. Myles stared at me with anger. "That's why I cheated on your ass anyways." He said. This is a side of him I've never seen before. I walked out the door.

This isn't what I wanted. G got in the car and drove off. He parked at some random place and just let me cry on his shoulder.I cried for so long. He wiped my tears. "Everything's gonna be alright,okay?" he said. 

"What about the baby?" I said trying to recover from my sobbing. "If he actually cares for the baby he's gonna get his shit together. Don't worry about it right now you're gonna be okay."  he said one arm hugging me. Somehow he made me feel as if everything was gonna be completely fine. Tears slowly stopped coming out my eyes. We got to his house and he took all my stuff to his room. "You'll be sleeping here and I'll be sleeping in the living room." He said.

"No I'll sleep in the living room. You shouldn't be sleeping out there. This is your house." I said. "There's no way in hell that I'm letting you sleep on the couch. Now take my room and shut up." He said. "No I don't want you sleeping on the couch. We'll both sleep in your room but we'll just have sides." I said hoping he would agree. "Alright." He said. He helped me get all my stuff settled in. I hugged him.

"Why are you hugging me? You don't give out hugs just for fun." He said. I really don't show affection that much. "To thank you for getting Me out of there and letting me stay here." I said. "I just don't want you getting hurt anymore. " He said. "I know and I appreciate you." I said. He hugged me back.

The door bell rang. "I'll go get the door." he said running downstairs. I organized my stuff in Gerald's room. My girls and Gerald came back in the room. "How are you feeling boo?" Payton asked. "It was just crazy but I feel better knowing that me and the baby safe here. Did you guys go back there? " I said.

"Yup and he told us what happened.  So, me being a good friend kicked him in the balls and slapped him in the face in your honor." Katie said. I giggled and rolled my eyes. She's so crazy.  "We still brought pizza and I know you pregnant ass can chow down." She said. I laughed. "Well, I am eating for two." I said.

Gerald put pizza on a plate and handed it to me.  We ate and talked. "So how's the baby shower planning going?" Courtney asked. "Good, everything is almost done." I said. What's gonna happen if Myles shows up?" Katie asked. "I don't know. I don't think he would do something in front of a whole bunch of people. He would be too scared to." I said.

At least I hope he wouldn't try to do anything. " I swear if he does anything I will get off the stage and get the quickest flight back to LA to beat his ass." Gerald said. "I'm pretty sure my dad will try to kill him if he even says something." I said. "Are you gonna tell your dad about what happened?" Peyton asked. "I want to talk to him in person so I can makes sure he doesn't go back to jail for killing him." I said. "Mia you need to tell your dad now so it doesn't seem like you're trying to hide this from him. " Gerald said. 

"Should I tell him to come over now?" I asked. "Yeah because I'm pretty sure you alone can not stop your dad from wanting to kill him."  Payton said.  I pulled out my phone and called my dad. I guess Gerald could feel how nervous I was because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it making me feel okay.  My dad picked up the phone. "Hey princess what's up?" He answered.

"Hey dad , um I need to talk to you in person. I'll text you the address. I just really need you here." I said. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Uh, yeah please just come to the place." I said. "Okay, I'm heading out right now.Bye." He said. I said Bye and hung up. I texted him Gerald's address. And now we wait.