part. 16

Myles pov

Lately I've been kind of tired with all this baby stuff. Yeah, I really want our baby but then  Alicia is always moody, we never have sex anymore and I can barely do anything with her. We can't go to amusement parks. I couldn't take her to Coachella with me. It's just kinda boring now but I did make a friend at Coachella. Her name's Tia.

She's nice and fun. I know what y'all are thinking but stop. I wouldn't cheat on Alicia. Especially when she's pregnant with my baby. Plus, Tia is just a friend. "Babe, I'm heading to the studio now." I said grabbing my keys.

"Okay babe, have fun." She said. I got into the car and drove to the studio. There was P-Lo and a whole bunch of other people in the studio. "Ayy what's up Myles?" He said. "What's up, why is there so many people in here?" I asked. "I thought we could party a little before we start working." He said.

"Alright, cool." I said. "Hey Myles." Someone said. I turned around. It was Tia. "Hey Tia." I said.  We talked and enjoyed the party. 

I was just sitting down drinking when Tia pulled my hand and led me to another room.  "What are you doing?" I said. She pushed me to a couch and kissed my neck. "Satisfying you." She said. I pushed her off of me. "I can't do this. I have a pregnant girlfriend at home. " I said. "But do you want to? Myles, I really like you. I know she can't make you feel good like I can. Let me pleasure you." she said kissing down my neck.  I fell under her spell and let her.

1 hour later

I left the room and then left the studio since I knew we weren't gonna get anything done. I drove back home as I was thinking about what just happened. I broke my promise to Alicia. I didn't want to hurt her again but I'm a guy. I have needs. I'm trying to be with her and do the things we used to do but most of things we can't do because she's pregnant. We can't even cuddle in bed how we used to.

  I want things to be how they used to be before I got her pregnant.  I parked in our drive way and their was a unfamiliar car in the driveway along with more cars. What the Hell?

Alicia's pov

My friends came over to talk and chill since I haven't been out in a while. Gerald came over to give me his baby shower gift for Ariella since he won't be able to make it because of tour.  He handed me this gigantic bag. " Gerald this is really thoughtful. Thank you so much!" I said. "You haven't even opened the fucking bag yet." He said. I glared at him.

"Now you know why I'm not really nice to you." I said. He laughed. All the girls yelled for me to open the gift. I giggled at them and opened it. I pulled a big stack of onesies out of the bag. I smiled as I noticed they were music related.

There were Tupac, Ice Cube, Nas , basically most of my favorite rappers and Artists. The last onesie was a G Eazy one. " Are you trying to use my baby to sponsor your career?" I said.  He smiled. "Gerald loves the kids." I laughed. There was also toys, baby blankets and other items.

"Thank you so much G." I said. I hugged him. "It's no problem" he said. We all talked and laughed. I miss hanging out with them. "How are you and Myles?" Katie asked.

"I don't know, He's been so distant with me lately.It's like I annoy him" I said. Gerald' s face turned from happiness to annoyance. "Can I talk to Alicia alone?" he asked the girls. They nodded. "Were gonna go order some pizza and bring it back." They said getting up and leaving. I turned to Gerald who had a serious look on his face.

"Why are you allowing him to do this Alicia?" He asked. "Do what?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know what he was talking about. "Treat you like shit. You and the baby don't deserve this. Would you allow Ariella when she's older to date someone who constantly cheats and treat her badly?" he asked. "No." I said. "Then why are you allowing him to treat you like that? You are gonna be a role model for her. You're gonna teach her that being with someone like that is okay." he said shaking his head. "But its her dad G. I don't want her to have a broken family like I did." I said.

"Sometimes it's better like that. I've seen you time after time see you get hurt by him Alicia. I'm tired of seeing it like that." he said. I bit my lip and looked down. I don't know what to do. I felt like I was going to cry.  "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings Alicia but I wanna see you and Ariella happy when she gets here. I care for both of you. I want y'all to live a good ass life but all I see is you get hurt all the time by this guy."  he said.  I was try to think about what I was going to say and do when I heard the door open and slam close.

Footsteps were heard from the staircase. I turned around to a very pissed off looking Myles. "What the hell is he doing here." he yelled at me.