Part 2

Myles pov

So we are driving to the arena right now. Alicia absolutely will not talk to me. We got out the car to see a whole bunch of artist in the parking lot. I saw P-lo there so I went to talk to him. "Aye! Whats up with you and Alicia?" He asked. I went to him when I was thinking about Alicia.

"Man, she won't even talk to me. " I said. "I can fix that problem." He said. "How?" I asked. "Follow me." He said. The arena opened the doors and we walked in. I followed P-Lo to where ever the heck we are in this arena.

He walked to a closet and pushed me in there. "YO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled. " just wait here." He said closing the door. I sat there and waited. the door opened again and he pushed Alicia in. "YOU ARENT COMING OUT UNTIL YOU GUYS TALK!" He yelled.

He locked the door. Alicia kept Banging on the door. "Let me out!" She said. "She soon gave up and sat on the floor. "Alicia please I just want to talk." I said trying to get her to talk to me. "Sure, it's not like I can escape it." She said.

"Alicia, I'm sorry for what happened. I thought I had to break up with you because of what my publicist said. It turns out sabrina was behind this all the time. Pearl was payed to date me. I promise Alicia I never meant to hurt you. I would never be able to. You mean the world to me. I think about you all the time. Please Alicia just forgive me please." I told her. "You could have just told me Myles, you didn't have to have sex with her. " she said. "I know and I'm so stupid for that and I'm so sorry that it happened." I said. "I forgive you but we aren't dating. I'm not willing to get hurt again Myles." She said. "I would never hurt you again Alicia but if that's what you want I'm okay with it." I said. "Friends?" She asked.

"Friends." I said with a small smile. We hugged. The hug lasted very long. We quickly pulled away from each other when we noticed that it was lasting too long. "You guys make up?" We heard P-Lo say behind the door. We both laughed and said yeah.

He opened the door. We both walked in to see what was going on in the arena. Someone was onstage and everyone was watching them practice their songs. Im so happy that Alicia accepted my apology. I needed her in my life. More as a girlfriend but if she wants to be friends then I wasn't gonna complain.

She could of just told me no and moved on with life. I love her and I really hope she still loves me.