Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Becoming a Goddess Today

    "If you are brothers and sisters, play "Age of the Gods." "

    Oh my God, the game "Age of the Gods" is so fun, you are not a human being if you don't play it." "

    The hottest summer will give you the hottest experience. "Era", just click to send a golden flash."

    ...

    X is worthy of being a big game manufacturer, and its marketing methods are also top-notch. The overwhelming advertisements and magical slogans made Mia, a handicapped party, have a little bit of interest in this game. interest.

    Playing games, she is regarded as a Buddhist player, ahem, forced to be a Buddhist.

    In those kinds of competitive games, such as eating chicken, she can only be a bastard for the king, and the blood in her heart always gradually dies down as the phone screen turns gray. At the beginning, the friends were worried about her face and made excuses for her and comforted her, but when Mia followed them in the rankings and led everyone to lose five games in a row, the last trace of friendship was shattered with the fall of the stars. .

    "Listen to my sister, isn't xx farm delicious?"

    "It's really not possible x Fubao is planting trees, raising chickens, being green and doing charity." "

    There is also a xx penguin that is also very suitable for you. Oh, the penguin is offline Oh, woo woo, my childhood."

    Hearing the comfort of these people, Mia became angry from the bottom of her heart. She is not a scam, nor is she a bastard, she just hasn't found a game that suits her. As long as she finds a game that suits her, she can definitely become a king!

    The appearance of "The Age of Gods" happened to be chosen by the outraged Mia. Competitive games require brains and hands. Infrastructure games should be relatively better, just need brains. She is just a handicapped party, not a brain-dead, there is no reason why she can't play an infrastructure game. If it really doesn't work, isn't there a strategy?

    With this feeling in mind, Mia made a decision that she deeply regretted—download "The Age of Gods".

    "Ding Dong, welcome to Yanxi Continent, now we will randomly match your identity..."

    Clicking to enter the newly downloaded game, Mia felt her eyes go dark. Before she lost consciousness, she saw a beautiful opening animation flash on the screen of the phone, and the voice in her ear did not stop.

    "The gods sit high on the clouds and

    enjoy the selfless offerings of believers.

    They drink and have fun, and feast all night long.

    Under the leadership of the gods, all races are intoxicated in this most prosperous and prosperous era."

    The gods are carnival, elves, orcs , dragons, mermen, dwarves, demons, and humans are also carnival, whether they are wearing silk or rags, whether they are beautiful or ugly...they all have distorted faces and laugh wildly

    . , All kinds of occupations and fields are governed by gods, and under the protection of gods, they are not afraid of anything.

    Believe in it, revel in it, dedicate everything to God, and God will give you eternity.

    No, not right.

    Mia felt as if she was constantly falling, falling, and all this flashed before her eyes during the process. Even though her consciousness was not clear, she still felt that all this was absurd.