Chapter 141 - 150

ʚChapter 141 Leader

    "What are you doing?"

    I don't know how long it took, Mia wanted to leave, but the slightly restrained strength around her waist made her feel a little soft-hearted, so she let Caesar continue, and then Isidor's

    faint voice came, His expression was gloomy, and the disbelief on his face standing at the door was undisguised, as if he saw the weasel who stole the chicken from home succeeded, he was very angry, and the magic power around him was ready to move.

    The next second, Mia, who was frightened, subconsciously pushed Caesar away, and Isidor's spell followed closely behind. Countless vines seemed to attack Caesar consciously, trying to keep this bad thing firmly in place, but then With a flash of cold light, the vines scattered and fell to the ground, while Caesar stood in front of Mia holding a dagger, showing a protective posture,

    "You will scare her if you use magic here."

    Caesar's tone was very light, but he looked at Isidor had a hint of disapproval.

    "Oh, scared?"

    Isidor said with gnashing of teeth, he was indeed out of breath just now, and his mother was standing behind Caesar, if his offensive was more intense, it might indeed affect her.

    But Isidor knows that Mia is not a goddess with little attack power, and her strength is much stronger than everyone imagined. If it is the only weakness, it should be that there is no actual combat experience.

    So she can avoid those vines, and even if she can't, she can use spells to protect herself.

    What's more, what he wanted to attack wasn't his mother at all, but this bastard who showed bad looks and was also very bad inside! Who is he so angry because of? Why doesn't this guy have a clue?

    "Really?"

    Then Mia watched a human tragedy in which the eldest son beat up the second son. Obviously, Isidor wanted to resist desperately, and in the end he even wanted to fight hard.

    However, the figure of Caesar, who is an assassin, is too erratic, and he just plays with Isidor like a child. So in the end, it was Isidor who was carried in by Caesar out of breath.

    "Put me down!!!"

    "Okay."

    Speaking of Nishizawa Kazumatsu, Isido directly made a free-falling object. Seeing that it was getting closer to the ground, Isido subconsciously closed his eyes.

    But in the next second, he fell into a familiar embrace.

    "Mother!"

    "Caesar."

    Mia glanced at Caesar lightly, with warning in her eyes.

    Isidor didn't care about it first, and Caesar countered Mia and wouldn't interfere. But it's probably not enough to scare the kid.

    What's more, the lessons from the previous battles are enough.

    Isidore opened his eyes, rubbing against Mia's arms with attachment, the watery light in his eyes that was forced out just now because he couldn't beat Caesar, now gradually dissipated.

    Caesar touched his nose, and felt that he had taken advantage of enough today, so he said hello to Mia and left.

    I thought he would be fine after he left, but Isidor pulled Mia's clothes and started to ask persistently,