Chapter 191 - 197

ʚChapter 191

    Caesar is missing.

    Mia thought that Caesar would come back when she had time to come, no, or if she didn't need to find it by herself.

    But Caesar just disappeared.

    And the phantom he originally set up also disappeared.

    Caesar, something happened.

    No matter where he looked, there was no trace of Caesar.

    【Impossible, he's so strong, what's the problem? 】

    Mia couldn't help but speak, she really couldn't help it.

    [Sorry, I, I can't find it. 】

    Even though she was anxious, Mia knew that this was not 099's problem.

    【The temple, look at what happened over there. 】

    Suddenly thought of their last conversation, Caesar said that the people in the temple would not let her continue to be afraid.

    So, what does that mean?

    Did Caesar plan to help her solve everything at that time?

    She didn't really need his help. As long as he stays by her side, most of the forces are already under her control, and the rest of the temples and human races are really not worth mentioning.

    It only takes a little time, and she can control those people.

    But why, why didn't Caesar wait?

    Mia clenched her hands tightly, her nails digging into her palm.

    Maybe she shouldn't be so close to Caesar in the first place, and she shouldn't tell Caesar everything, otherwise he wouldn't be so aggressive.

    [Shrine]

    After checking the situation of the temple, 099 was shocked.

    [Many people died in the temple. 】

    It should be said that almost all people with a little strength died.

    Willingness is those abyssal monsters.

    The army sent to eradicate the monsters in the abyss is almost the last force in the temple.

    Infighting, temple wars, epidemics, and infighting finally realized that something was wrong and planned to recuperate.

    But the long-term battle made the hostility deeply hidden in everyone's hearts. In order to get rid of the previous suspicions, the high-level officials of the temple had to use the captured abyss monsters as a breakthrough to attack those people.

    As for the warning Mia gave them, they had long since thrown it to the sky.

    What kind of killing will lead to the spread of black mud?

    It's ridiculous, these black mud spread out from the abyss, it is estimated that those abyssal monsters are making waves.

    Instead of preventing any curse, it is better to destroy those behind the scenes, those abyssal monsters.

    It has to be said that the personnel of these temples are also considered to have clear brain circuits, so in order to solidify the centripetal force, these people marched towards the abyss monsters.

    [But their army seems to be dragged down, so Mia is now empty inside the temple, and this moment is our best chance. ]

    It was indeed a good meeting.