Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61

    "Hey, hey, wait a minute."

    The green-skinned goblins were a little smaller than the dwarves, and the expressions on their faces changed, from arrogance, to disbelief, to flattery, turning faces faster than turning the pages of books.

    "Lord Nat, didn't we make an appointment? Why, why don't we stop?"

    In addition to the food business, the salt business is more profitable. In order to maintain a good relationship with customers, it is absolutely impossible for goblins to give up on sharks. This batch of weapons.

    So the goblin Mello's choice is very realistic, as long as he can make money, what's the point of being humble?

    "Are you dissatisfied with the price we offered? If not, we can discuss it again. But, to be honest, we goblins are not having a good time." Meg the goblin put her hands on her chest and made a gesture

    . begging for mercy.

    "So the price can't be too high."

    The goblin's flattering appearance stopped Nat from closing the door.

    What's this? This is a dream come true!

    Although it wasn't the goblin Meg who knelt down and begged for mercy, but it wasn't much worse.

    "Hmph! Master Nat makes the best weapon, so I don't want to give it to you."

    Because it greatly satisfied his vanity, Nat's tone eased a lot, and Dodd stood in Nat Behind Te, he pouted his nose and showed an unbearable expression.

    Sure enough, Nat's softening was noticed by the goblin, and his attitude became even more humble, "

    Yes, yes, it's our fault, but without us, how would you spread your superb craftsmanship?"

    ...

    Goblin As expected of a business prodigy who talked to people and talked nonsense, Nat, who had been slowly prejudiced against them, let go of his guard and chatted with Meg at the gate.

    Most of the time it was Nat the dwarf who was talking, while Meg was wildly cheering on.

    As for the ending, the weapon was naturally sold.

    It's not that the four dwarves were stupid and coaxed away with a few words. Rather, the batch of weapons they built were originally only suitable for mermaids and mermaids. If it is stored with them, it cannot be sold.

    Speaking of this, we have to talk about the shark tribe who ordered this batch of weapons.

    The Merman Clan ordered this batch of weapons precisely to deal with their old enemy, the Fish Clan. The relationship between mermaids and mermaids is really bad. Although they are both marine creatures and have human bodies and fish tails, the relationship between the two races is very ordinary.

    The mermen are the family members of the sea god, and they dominate the ocean with their sharp claws, powerful tail, and sonic attack. They are the brave warriors of the sea and the invisible assassins.     And the mermaid is the dependent of the God of Beauty. Compared with the strength value of the mermaid, the appearance of the mermaid is much better. Their appearance is much gentler and more harmless. Naturally, as a race, they also have attack methods. Mermaids are good at mental attacks.     Singing temptation, beauty temptation, spiritual suggestion and other abilities.     In the beginning, there was no conflict between the mermaids and the mermaids, and even such similar two races intermarried with each other, but the problem began when the races on the shore began to build ships and go to sea.     The people on the shore who were lured to drown by the mermaids gave this pot to the mermaids without hesitation, compared to the weeping, delicate and frail mermaids. Fierce and vicious, the merman race with five fingers and sharp claws looks even more ferocious.     And a demigod-level master also killed many mermans. It wasn't until the Sea God made a move that the demigod stopped attacking, and the truth was slowly revealed.     Just when the mermaids thought they could get justice, the god of beauty stepped forward to protect his family, the mermaid tribe. Unfortunately, that demigod-level master happened to be the guest of the god of beauty. don't pursue...