Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91

    Mia looked at Isidor with a frown. Of course, her frown was not directed at Isidor, but was thinking about what Isidor had just said.

    Humble? It seems that I should pay attention to this aspect.

    If possible, Mia hopes that the mental state of everyone in the crowd under her jurisdiction is normal.

    Before she could think about it any further, 099 issued an announcement

    [Ding Dong, congratulations to the host for reaching 500 believers, congratulations to the host for establishing a camp and meeting the requirements of a super camp, congratulations for the host to reach 60 prestige in a super camp, congratulations for staying in a super camp and reaching the prestige level 0]

    A series of beeps from 099 made Mia's brain explode.

    This was the first time it was so lively. After the briefing, 099 was obviously also very excited. It said

    [Great, your foundation in this world has been firmly established. 】

    099 is still very optimistic.

    Mia doesn't think so, is it firm? I have to look again, but since 099 reminded me like this, then those people should have arrived.

    Sure enough, just as Mia looked towards the entrance of the cafeteria, she saw a person come in.

    "Your Highness, Your Highness!"

    The rabbit clan who was sent out to guard the door bounced back, with joy on their faces,

    "Those people are here, and Master Leo is back."

    "Okay, I'll go and have a look."

    Mi Ya stood up, and Tours and the Elsa couple behind her also walked outside with her. Those who had eaten, and those who hadn't eaten and wanted to watch the excitement, all went out with Mia.

    Only Isidor ate on his own, and did not go out with him. He is a child at heart, his curiosity is satisfied, and he is colder than anyone else to the newcomers.

    The cafeteria fell into silence for a while, only Mary touched Isidor's head and said

    "From now on, the Son of God will listen to Her Majesty the Goddess, and eat well, well." It

    is said that Mia's upright Isidore's character is not entirely like this, and part of the credit should go to these people who are extra gentle to Isidore, because they The love for Isidor made Isidor change his opinion, and he felt that even weak people have their own value.

    This is the first time Ogham and others have seen the real Mia.

    Although the goddess's phantom is beautiful, it always gives people a sense of etherealness. Before reaching the position, the heart in their chest can't be stable.

    They stood at the gate of the Garden of Eden, not daring to go in. Someone had already reported it just now, and Ogham and the others could only wait, feeling a little nervous. Even though the goddess has always been very kind to them, they are quite pessimistic about their future.

    In the next second, when he saw the goddess who was smiling and looking at him in the crowd, his heart was completely at ease.

    What they saw and heard along the way was enough to surprise them, and they no longer doubted the strength and ability of the goddess, and all they felt was rejoicing.

    What virtue and ability do they have that can make Her Majesty treat her differently?

    Thinking of it this way, their expressions shrank even more.