Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131 Isidor's Determination

    Compared with the magicians, Mia's treatment here is much better.

    Although it was still a dinner plate, each person could only choose one dish and one soup, at least someone specially helped Mia's rice to be prepared and served to her.

    The dishes in Yanxi Continent tend to be stewed dishes in the west, and Mia doesn't like them. What's more, the chefs in the Garden of Eden are relatively mediocre. Mia only uses her faith points to order meat for herself occasionally, and doesn't often come to the cafeteria to eat.

    Occasionally come to the cafeteria and eat more mature cuisines. As for the dark cuisine developed by those chefs later, that is even more respectful.

    Although the food in the cafeteria has indeed improved a lot thanks to the efforts of the chefs, for her who loves spicy food, it does lack a little taste.

    In addition, eating is not a must for her, and she doesn't want to go to a place with a large number of people to be surrounded by people, so eating some snacks is enough.

    "Taste."

    The plate handed to Mia was handed to Caesar immediately. When Caesar left, the size of the cafeteria was not so big. , And let people go to cook, it's a bit embarrassing anyway.

    This is also why Mia was so thoughtful about Caesar who just came back. Otherwise, ordinary people really don't have this privilege.

    "Thank you."

    Nishizawa was taken aback for a moment, and he finished the plate and cutlery with kindness, and smiled, even with a bright smile.

    As for the food on the plate, he really didn't care much. He never picks what to eat, just eat something.

    The knights and mages who were still in line were about to drop the beads, not because of the special treatment that Caesar was able to be delivered by the goddess, but because of the current expression of the big devil.

    Not to mention the mages, in all, they haven't been with Caesar for long, and their understanding of Caesar is very one-sided. Even the knights of the Temple of Light, who have been with Caesar for half a year, have never seen him have such a good temper.

    It was the saint of this year who gave him the precious fruit. Caesar expressed his gratitude, but he closed the door and threw it to them as soon as he turned around. Let them share it. He never eats food that was stained by strangers. of.

    Besides them, there was another person who was also emotionally disturbed watching this scene, and that was Isidor.

    Mia is quite strict about his education, because Isidor's personality is rather drifting, and everyone dotes on him, and Mia, who is worried that he looks crooked, never feeds Isidor. Now Isidor When he grows up, he is also required to line up by himself, and it is rare for him to be so gentle.

    However, thinking that he had already lost a round on the way here, and that Caesar had just returned, it would only make people think he was domineering if he acted like a monster, so Isidor remained silent.

    Grilling rice on his own, lowering his eyes, no longer looking at that scene.

    Rose, Leo was also relieved to see that the rivalry between Isidore and Caesar had finally stopped.

    Although this is the Goddess's housework, it would be ugly to make a fuss on such an occasion.

    However, the Goddess still looks at Mr. Caesar as always, and Mr. Nishizawa estimates that he will be a celebrity in the Garden of Eden during this period of time. However, according to his strength, it was indeed worth it. Thinking of the group of people he brought back, the two felt hot.