Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    Tours refused to believe it, but it seemed to be the case.

    And according to the regulations, they are the same as human beings, each of them has to raise two long-eared beasts, one male and one female. It is also responsible for collecting enough food for these long-eared beasts to reach adulthood.

    Tours and the rabbit people never imagined that one day, they would start raising their ancient relatives.

    The news that Tours brought back made the Rabbit Clan feel bleak, and they didn't even believe it. But the goddess solved their food, clothing, housing and transportation, and just asked them to raise a long-eared beast. It would be too much to refuse.

    The goddess and the rabbit tribe are in the stage of mutual testing. For example, Tours asked the goddess to provide enough food for the rabbit tribe. Correspondingly, they must also meet the non-excessive requirements made by the goddess.

    The opposite of the sorrow of the Rabbit Race is the Human Race.

    To be honest, it is obviously not the rabbit family that benefits more from raising long-eared beasts, but the human race.

    What's more, Ross also brought the news that the rabbits don't have enough food, but the goddess will help the rabbits on the premise of ensuring that they are full.

    This news greatly encouraged the human race, they were so happy.

    This is the first good news they have received since their quarrel with the goddess. Apparently the goddess didn't hold grudges against them, they were indeed treated the same as the rabbit clan.

    As long as you work hard, the goddess will not favor any side.

    The human race gradually realized their mistakes, and they tried to bind the goddess with human will. The idea is so dark that they don't even realize it.

    But they did, even if they didn't succeed.

    After doing something wrong, they are even humbler than the rabbit clan.

    After all, the rabbit clan did not commit any crimes, but they are different, they judge others by themselves, they are afraid of the goddess and will hold grudges. It's okay to suppress and occupy their living space, but the most fearful thing is to drive them away.

    Although the eight senior believers kept speaking for the goddess, showing that the goddess was not this kind of god, they were still uneasy.

    The news of Ross this time is like a pinnacle of calm, making them realize that the incident has really passed, and they may not be forgiven by the goddess, nor can they return to the time when they were intimate with the goddess.

    But they were able to stay and not be homeless, which was enough for them to cry with joy.

    The faith value on the 099 panel rose wildly, but Mia was not happy at all.

    Feeling Mia's emotions seems to be bad

    【Is this not good? You don't have to be punished. 】

    099 When it's bad, words can kill people's anger, but when it's good, words can warm people's hearts.

    For example, what 099 thought of this time was not the main task, but that Mia would not accept punishment.

    We must know that for the system, tasks are their lifeblood and the only value of their existence.

    [It's nothing, I just thought I was stupid for using the increase in faith value as the only indicator. ]