Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181 Cursed Evolution

    In the afternoon, Mia negotiated cooperation with Harris.

    The cooperation was confirmed very quickly, and Harris saw this good thing at a glance, and it was also Mia's value for the dwarves.

    And after learning what kind of existence the puppet is through Nat's introduction, Harris was excited. He didn't expect his younger brother, who had been away from home for more than ten years, to be so promising.

    But this talent was definitely not discovered by Nat himself. He sent three people to protect Nat before, but he never found out that Nat had studied any golem.

    Contacting the Garden of Eden he visited before and the special management model of the Garden of Eden, Harris quickly deduced that Nat's technology, although he himself has improved a lot, most of the ideas should come from Her Majesty the Goddess.     Thinking of this, Harris became even more excited. What a powerful and intelligent goddess this is. Although she is now talking about the goddess of hope, this goddess was previously the goddess of craftsmanship and manufacturing of their dwarves.     That's why I have such a deep understanding of creation.     The more Harris thought about it, the more jealous he became of Nat, this stinky boy, who is so lucky to be a fool.     In the eyes of the dwarves, although being a king is a good thing, their real pursuit is to become a casting master.     Many dwarf kings had abdicated early in order to devote themselves to forging. After visiting the Garden of Eden, Harris' idea of ​​abdicating early became more and more intense.     What's so good about being king? I can't eat well, sleep well, I have to take responsibility for everything I do, and I'm being nagged by a group of elders.     The more he thought about Harris, the more gloomy the atmosphere became, and Nat, who was standing aside, was terrified.     He, why does he feel that most of his brother's grievances are aimed at him?     Mia didn't expect the cooperation to be so smooth, she thought it would take a little more talking. I didn't expect Harris to agree so easily, and the dwarves were willing to bear the materials for making the puppet.

    In this cooperation contract, Eden almost only produced one technology, and the other human, material and financial resources were all paid by the dwarves.

    Of course, it didn't mean that Mia was in a hurry to pay, but she didn't expect Harris to be so generous. Obviously, Harris gave her the impression that although she looked carefree, she was thick and thin, and would even fight for the interests of the dwarves.

    Now Harris...has changed a lot, and seems to have begun to trust her. Is this the difference between a believer and an unbeliever?

    This is why Mia misunderstood Harris.

    Although Harris has the same obsession with the creation of weapons and equipment as the previous dwarf kings, he can still see the vast market of the puppet business. Obviously, this business has more potential in the future than weapons and equipment.     Now Her Majesty does not support violence, and the dwarves naturally have to obey orders, not to mention not building weapons and equipment at all, but at least build less, and show the goddess the attitude of their dwarves.     The emergence of golems may be able to replace weapons and equipment, one of the future pillar industries of the dwarves. And the powerful puppet actually has a strong force value attribute, which can be regarded as an alternative weapon for both offense and defense.     In this way, even if there is any dissatisfaction among the dwarves, at least it will not be too intense. Harris' strategy of peaceful transition might work, too.     This puppet is already so powerful after being described by Nat and Her Majesty the Goddess, and it will probably develop and evolve for a while...Harris dare not think about it, and even has great expectations.     This is a good thing, why would he refuse a good thing?     Harris didn't discuss with the two elders who came with him at all, Harris agreed without hesitation.     Of course, the core technology of the puppet is absolutely confidential. For this reason, Mia signed a confidentiality contract with Nat. He cannot convey the core secrets of the puppet in any way. time perceived.     But even if the technology currently available to the dwarves is a relatively simple one, Harris is satisfied.