Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Caravan Preparations

    Mia has a lot of ideas, but she can't find a clue.

    No matter for the world consciousness or the main god, she seems to be too weak.

    After the little turmoil caused by the fairy Ina passed, nothing happened in the Garden of Eden again. The carpentry team also worked very hard, and soon the weaving was copied out of Taiwan.

    According to Mia's plan, Taiwan Weaving can start to build a weaving factory.

    Although both the factory building and the number of people are very simple, it is like a small workshop. Ke Mia is confident that there is no fabric in Yanxi Continent that is more exquisite and soft than hers!

    After all, this is the proud work of flower planters for thousands of years!

    The weaving made by the Eden carpentry team is not as detailed as that made by the dwarf Nat. Fortunately, it is not very delicate in appearance, but it does not hinder its efficiency.

    Every time I teach them something, Mia has to redeem this craft from the exchange list, and then learn it by herself, so that it is convenient to teach them.

    Mia felt that if she continued like this, she should be able to become the Almighty Worker King when she went back.

    "Boil a pot of hot water."

    Every time Mia learns a craft, she can't succeed at the first time. She often tries it several times and gains some experience. That's how it started teaching these people.

    Under these omnipotent goddesses, she was just a clumsy girl at the beginning.

    Soak the cocoon in hot water a little bit, peel the cocoon to find the source of the cocoon, pick out the silk little by little, turn it into thread, and then turn the thread into cloth.

    Surrounded by women, they have long wondered why the goddess raised these silkworms. Now the goddess finally has to deal with the cocoons of these silkworms. Curious, they finished their work early and began to watch Mia weaving.

    Mia didn't care about these girls and people from the carpentry team watching.

    Or that's exactly what she wanted. In the future, she will give all these skills and work to these people. She hopes that these people will become interested in weaving after seeing her weaving process.

    Her movements are smooth and smooth, and she is obviously quite familiar. The people watching are amazed. No one would have thought that a goddess can weave cloth. But could anyone have guessed that the goddess would farm land, make pottery, or even forge iron?     The goddess gave them too many surprises. Even after seeing so many miracles from Mia, everyone was still stunned when the plain white satin was woven.     Most of the women present had seen such things as weaving. So the act of weaving is not unusual, what is unusual is the piece of cloth woven by the goddess.     Smooth and elegant, as if woven with clouds.     The goddess' fingers and the piece of plain white cloth, it's hard to tell which one is more dazzling.     He looked at the fabric, and then at the silkworms gnawing on the leaves. This kind of fabric, which is like a gift from the gods, is made of silk spit out by such disgusting insects.     It's just unbelievable.     "Take it and have a look."     Mia only knit for a while. She has trained more than ten times in the system practice space, and she has long since lost the novelty and enthusiasm for weaving. She has achieved the effect she wanted, so she is too lazy to continue.     Seeing that the goddess was so calm, everyone gradually calmed down.     Those who are not particular about it just rubbed it on their clothes a few times, while those who are particular about it even ran to the cistern of the livestock shed to wash it clean before coming over to touch the silk.     "So soft."     "Smooth, so smooth, like a girl's skin." "     And so light, it's like wearing clouds on your body."     Even if the goddess is here, people who touch the silk can't help but whisper. whisper.