Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    Isidor felt that after his space shifted, everything became very strange.

    Before he was born, he knew that he would be the king. He had expectations and responsibilities for his elves, mother elves, and forest of elves. But this responsibility was worn away by the elves.

    In order to survive, he is willing to give up the identity of the king, the power of the king and the rights of the king, and live in another place.

    After all, he has already sacrificed enough. It's time for the elves to let him go.

    But... the elves are really liars.

    Not that it's very treacherous out there, very tough, very steep. In order to prevent the elves and the forest of elves from falling to that point, did they have to sacrifice him?

    But why, the places he went to after casual space jumps are so full of birds and flowers? The aquatic plants are plump?

    And

    "His Royal Highness, do you want to eat this?"

    The salted wild fruit was placed on a wooden plate, and Mary bowed her waist, holding the plate in one hand, and waving to Isidor with the other, with a full smile on her face.

    "Your Highness, do you like this one?"

    Josie took out a beautiful stone she picked up while picking herbs.

    "Your Highness, do you like birds or rabbits?"

    Rita didn't know how to make big things, but she made some small animals out of hay. still will.

    ... Isidore

    a month ago

    : I will not ask you for a cent.

    Isidore a month

    later : It smells so good.

    The feeling of being favored by everyone is really intoxicating. Isidore is still young, although he is wary of others, he is not that deep.

    Isidor even felt that this was the correct way for him to become a king, maybe God destined him not to be an elf, but a son of God in the Garden of Eden.

    And now, he's finally home.

    Too hard, woo woo woo.

    Mia saw Isidor with a full hand, sighed, put down the kneaded clay, and washed her hands.

    This is the second batch of pottery, the first batch has already entered the kiln. At the beginning of the construction of the stone-structured pottery factory, everyone thought it was a big project. Unexpectedly, they completed it in more than two months, and the progress was almost doubled.

    At first, Mia was worried that they might be overdrawn at work, but later found that she didn't need to worry at all.

    The Human Rabbit Race is just trying to breathe, and they are very happy.

    Mia liked the atmosphere of mutual competition and mutual help, so she didn't get involved.

    It's just... She must talk about Isidor's education.

    "Who gave you these things?"

    After washing her hands, Mia bent down and poked Isidor's forehead with her fingers.

    Isidor covered his forehead, dropped the things on the floor, and looked a little afraid to pick them up, looking up at Mia pitifully.

    He was just born, but he didn't have the innocuous idea of ​​protecting a man's face, so he just pretended to be pitiful.