Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161 Mocking

    Harris threw the question again.

    It's just that the dwarves set up a trick to catch the abyss monster. Mia wants to get first-hand information, so it's okay to do a little bit.

    So Caesar opened his mouth and began to analyze little by little,

    "After the parasitic skin dies, these monsters will die too. But obviously the damage on the skin will not be projected on them."

    Mia and Nat just listened. They don't know much about the monsters of the abyss, so naturally they can't express any opinions. Being out of the way at this moment is the greatest help.

    "We know what you said."

    Harris was impatient to listen to Caesar's analysis, but he had some respect for Caesar's observation ability.

    What he just said was the conclusion that the dwarves had come to after careful exploration for about half a month, and they didn't expect that the young man would spot it as soon as they met.

    "Have you tried holy water?"

    Light elements can cause extremely high damage to these monsters, so the Temple of Light has also become one of the top temples.

    The so-called holy water is pure water infused with light elements, which has a great effect on dissipating bad luck.

    At this time, all areas are closed, and the holy capital has just experienced a fierce battle. Don't even think about borrowing holy artifacts and the like, but it's just water with light elements, and all races can make it themselves, so it's relatively easy to get.

    "I tried it, but it didn't work."

    How could Harris not have thought of this.

    "No, I didn't mean to splash them with water."

    Caesar smiled

    , "Make a hole in their scalp and pour water into it to see if it works."

    "Don't worry, it's just holy water, these abysses Monsters die so easily."

    The audience was silent.

    Mia looked at Caesar with a smile on his lips, and blinked. Does this guy know what sensational things he said nonchalantly?

    As if aware of Mia's gaze, Caesar turned his head and said,

    "Your Highness thinks I'm scary? But these are abyssal monsters in human skin, who knows how the original owner was treated by them? Maybe their methods are more cruel than mine Ten thousand times."

    As soon as these words came out, Mia visibly trembled when she saw the blue screen of the abyss monster.

    It actually responded to Caesar's words.

    "You nonsense."

    As if unable to bear this slander, the monster spoke, but the hoarse voice proved that it was not in a good condition,

    "I didn't torture them, the creatures on your mainland like to torture people."

    "Tsk tsk, you If you say there is no, then there is none?"

    Caesar didn't care about this,

    "You monsters are always full of lies, and you can't believe it at all." "

    The people on your mainland are full of lies, and you can't be believed."

    The two actually argued, and Mia remained the same. Keep quiet, Caesar is not a talkative person, everyone can see that Caesar is stimulating this abyssal monster.