👑👑

"Your Royal Highness, we must really head back to the party," The ravenette said.

  "Oh, my dear Hyunjin, when do you have fun?" The brunet asked.

   "When you are safe in your bed and even then I am not at ease,"

   Felix hummed and ventured further into the garden of red flowers.

  "You need not to worry about me. I am perfectly capable of caring for myself,"

   "It is my job to worry about you, your royal highness," Hyunjin said.

  "You talk so proper around me. For why do you do that? We have known each other since the age of seven and eight," Felix stated.

  Hyunjin sighed, "Because it would be improper for me to be improper,"

   "But I wish for you to call me by my name, so are you not going against your prince's wishes?" Felix questioned, turning to face Hyunjin and walk backwards.

  "Please walk properly, you will get hurt if you do that,"

  "I do no-"

  Hyunjin was quick to catch Felix by his waist and pull him close so he did not fall.

  Neither of them truly realised how close they were until they were looking at each other.

   Hyunjin to a deep breath, "Are you okay, Felix?" He asked so softly.

   There was a faint smell of whisky on the male.

  His name tumbling from Hyunjin's lips sent a shiver up his spine.

   "I am fine," Felix whispered.

  Hyunjin's neck tensed as he swallowed hard, his eyes roaming around Felix's face, taking in every beautiful detail.

  Felix practically doing the same. His eye took in every feature of the taller man and how they seemed much more gorgeous under the light of the moon.

  "You should go back into the party, it should be over soon," Hyunjin said.

  "What about you?" Felix asked.

  "I shall prepare the carriage for our departure,"

   Hyunjin let go of Felix, his hands leaving a burning sensation in their wake.

  Felix nodded, not daring to say a word  he left.

  Hyunjin took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to compose himself, but the burning feeling where Felix's hands once were distracted him.

   "He is a prince and you are his gaurd, do not entertain any thoughts," he whispered to himself.

  He is a prince…