3

"Red flowers so beautiful," Felix mumbled, as he twirled the red poppy in his hands.

    "There is something in going on in that pretty little head of yours. What is it?" The woman asked.

   Felix hummed, "Love is an interesting is it not, Jisoo?" he asked.

   "Of course, it is, love is a mystery is no one can solve. Why do you mention it though?" Jisoo questioned.

   Felix pursed his lips and turned to their guards, "Hyunjin, Lisa, could you give a moment please?"

  "Your royal highness, you know that I  cannot leave you," Hyunjin reminded.

   "It is just a moment. It is not as if I will be captured from here to the pond, especially since we are surrounded by guards," Felix stated.

   Hyunjin pursed his lips, "I am not allowed to leave you, Felix,"

   There was a certain way that Hyunjin said his name that made his stomach do flips.

   Jisoo raised a brow and chuckled to herself, "Hyunjin, we will just be at the pond you can watch us from here. I promise to make sure no harm will come to the dear prince. We should keep an eye open for my brother though, I do believe that he has a small liking towards Felix," she said.

   Hyunjin's jaw clenched, "Perhaps, we should leave,"

   Felix looked absolutely bewildered, "We just got here though,"

   "While I do trust Lady Kim, I do not very well know her brother's intentions with you, so I shall not risk it," Hyunjin stated.

   "You met him last night at the soirée, Viscount Seokjin Kim,"

   "He is much too old for you,"

   "You are acting as if I am being betrothed to him next week," Felix said.

    "Like that would ever happen!" Hyunjin scoffed.

   "Even if it did happen, it would not be up to you!"

   Hyunjin clicked his tongue, "Perhaps you are still a little drunk, maybe I should take you home,"

   Felix scoffed and laughed as if something was funny, "I am perfectly level-headed, perhaps it is you who is drunk, you should switch with Jackson,"

   "As if I would ever leave you alone with that Casanova,"

   Felix rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

   "Lady Jisoo and I are going to the pond, do not follow us or I promise you, you will be Olivia's guard,"

   Felix and Jisoo walked away from the two, Hyunjin frustrated and Lisa trying not to laugh.

   "Perhaps my first question should be: have you finally fallen for Hyunjin?" Jisoo asked with a giggle.

   Felix clicked his tongue, "That is mad of you to assume,"

   "Oh really? That little lovers quarrel says otherwise,"

   The younger pursed his lips, "I am puzzled to be honest," he said softly.

   "And why are you puzzled?" Jisoo questioned.

   "It was a simple accident, but the way he held me was so gentle and warm,"

   Jisoo nodded listening.

   "The way he says my name gently makes me feel so odd,"

   "I do believe those are the first signs of falling in love with someone, my dear," Jisoo told him softly.

  "I cannot fall in love with Hyunjin, it would not be right," Felix softly spoke.

   "Why would it not be right? There are no rules against falling in love. There are no rules to you being who you are. If you believe that you have fallen in love with Hyunjin, then tell him when you are ready, just do not wait too long," Jisoo told him.

   Felix pursed his lips and looked over to Hyunjin, whose gaze had never left him.

   Had he fallen in love?