🌹Epilogue🌹

~300 years later~

      "Coming!" He called out when he heard the doorbell.

   The blond smiled seeing his boyfriend.

  "I brought these for you," the brunet said handing him the red flowers.

  "There beautiful, Hyunjinnie. Come in, it is cold," Felix said.

   Hyunjin entered and kissed Felix softly.

   "What were you doing before I came over?" He asked.

  "Looking through family records," Felix said, pulling Hyunjin's hat off and shaking the snow off it, snow decided to hit them earlier than expected.

  "Family records?" Hyunjin asked, taking his coat off.

   "Yes. My mom told me a story about our family and I wanted to check something," Felix said, setting the flowers down so he can get a vase.

    Hyunjin watch fondly as Felix put the flowers up.

   "Why are you looking at me like that?" Felix asked with a small laugh.

  "I just really love you. So, what is that story?" Hyunjin asked.

   "It was about two men, they are like my great great add several more greats  to it grandfathers,"

   "Oh?"

   Felix walked over to the papers, one of them being a rolled up old looking parchment.

   "Yeah, the story has been passed down generation to generation," Felix said as he sat down on the floor with Hyunjin.

   Hyunjin picked up the rolled up parchment, curious.

   "What is this?" He asked.

   Felix's brows drew together, "I'm not sure, I don't remember seeing it,"

    Hyunjin opened it up and hummed.

   "It is a family line. It starts with someone named Aurelia and currently ends with you,"

  Felix looked at it.

     "Oh, these are the people I was talking about," Felix said pointing at two names.

  "Quite a coincidence," Hyunjin chuckled when he saw the names.

    "Felix Lee and Hyunjin Hwang, it is quite a coincidence,"

    "What is the story behind them?"

    "The flowers you brought me the other night reminded me of it. Felix was a prince and Hyunjin was his guard. Some say that they had been in love for years, but really set it in stone for them was one night at a soirée they went into a garden. A garden of red flowers.

   They denied it for months, but eventually, Hyunjin kissed Felix which in that time would have meant his honour was a stake, but they told no one. In fact, Hyunjin stopped being Felix's guard for a period of time. Felix got hurt and Hyunjin came back.

   There was something of a man, but he quickly went away. My favourite part of the story was the proposal. Hyunjin, proposed to Felix with flowers," Felix told his boyfriend.

    "That is cute," Hyunjin said softly.

  "Yeah, but the end of their story wasn't good. Shortly after, their daughters were brought into the world, Felix was accused of witchcraft and died at the stake. It devastated Hyunjin that their daughters would never know Felix but, he lived on through many stories."

   Hyunjin hummed.

     "How old was he?"

   "Twenty-six, maybe older," Felix said.

   "He was so young," Hyunjin said.

    Felix nodded, "His mother Nari, while she was married to Leon, she was in love with a woman name Chae Song. Leon was in love with another person too, but Nari's father killed him and tried to kill Chae as well,"

    "Shitty dad,"

   "Know that feeling," Felix muttered.

   Hyunjin kissed Felix softly.

   "I find it interesting that we found each other," Felix said softly.

    "Why?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Because Hyunjin the guard, was born March 20th and Felix the prince, was born September 15th,"

   "Maybe we are soulmates, always meant to find each other,"

   Felix hummed, "That would be cool,"

     Hyunjin chuckled, "It would magical," he said, kissing Felix's forehead.

    Felix smiled and looked at the paper, noticing words in the corner

   "Before the twenty-third birthday," Felix read.

  "Hm,"

    "I don't know," Felix mumbled.

    "Maybe, you are supposed to be added before the twenty-third birthday," Hyunjin said.

    Felix hummed, "Maybe, anyways, what do you want to do?" He asked setting the parchment down.

    Hyunjin pulled Felix closer, "Just cuddle you,"

   Felix smiled and cuddled closer to Hyunjin.

   However, he couldn't help but wonder what those words meant.

-

   It is over officially! I hope you enjoyed this story. I loved writing it, even if it didn't go as planned!

  meerithic, I love you! Thank you for allowing me to write this amazing story idea! I loved writing it! 💛💛