4🌺

"Your conversation with Lady Kim seemed rather intense," Hyunjin mentioned.

      "It was just a conversation," Felix said, his fingers grazing the delicate petals of the red poppy.

    Hyunjin nodded.

   "Have you ever fallen in love before?"

    The older was taken aback by the sudden question.

    Pursing his lips, he nodded, "I have fallen in love before, yes,"

   The prince let out a small 'Oh'.

    "What was it like?" The brunet asked, after a moment of silence.

     Hyunjin took a breath and licked his lips, "Uhm, it feels magical, honestly. Waking up every day just to see them, just to be with them it is... it is a feeling that I love quite dearly," he said.

    Felix nodded.

    "Why do you ask?"

    "I wanted to know what it feels like," Felix mumbled.

    "Love for everyone is different. While I may feel a certain way, you may feel a different way," Hyunjin stated.

     "I do not even know if I am in love, so it is fruitless for me to even think of it,"

   Hyunjin pursed his lips and looked out the window of the carriage the surroundings familiar. Knocking in the wall behind him, the carriage came to a stop.

     "Huh? Why did we stop?" Felix questioned.

    "I am taking you somewhere," Hyunjin stated, standing slightly and exiting the carriage.

     Felix stood and began to exit the carriage with the help of Hyunjin.

     "We are in the middle of nowhere, where could we possibly go?"

      "I am not going to tell you it would ruin the surprise," Hyunjin stated.

     "What if something happens?"

      Hyunjin squeezed Felix's hand gently, "I have never let anything happen to you and I am not about to have that change. So, my prince, will you trust me?"

     "I will always trust you,"

     The older held a small smile back and pulled Felix into the wooded area. Every step was careful, in order to make sure Felix did not trip.

    "If you are taking me out here to kill me, I can assure you will not get away with it," Felix said.

     "Why would I even dare to think about doing that of all things?" Hyunjin questioned

     "Money,"

 Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Yes, because I would get money,"

     Felix laughed lightly.

   "Come on we are almost there,"

      The brunet held the ravenet's hand tightly as they walked.

    Felix let out a gasp when he saw the lake clearing in the forest.

   "It is so pretty," 

   Hyunjin chuckled and walked forward, pulling Felix with him.

  "It looks even better at night,"

    "Why?" Felix asked.

   The older hummed, "You cannot see it in the day, but when you touch the water it glows a beautiful blue," he said.

   "You will have to bring here at night then, no?"

   Hyunjin smiled softly, "Yes, I will, because then I can witness two beauties at once,"

   "Two?" Felix inquired.

  "Yes, the water and… the moon, both so very beautiful," Hyunjin said.

  There was a slight disappointment in Felix, "Oh, right. I am sure the moon looks beautiful here at night,"

    Hyunjin bit his lip.

  'You look even more beautiful…' he thought.

  Felix closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It felt like a nice escape.

   "We should head back," Hyunjin said softly.

  "Must we?" Felix asked.

  "Yes, we must,"

  Felix sighed, "Okay,"

   "I will bring you here again sometime, at night next time," Hyunjin assured.

    The younger nodded and took Hyunjin's hand.

  ~

   His lips soft kisses along the skin of the brunet's inner thigh.

  The small hands holding his tightening their grasp as he got closer and closer to the place he was needed most.

    He let out a sigh, then pressed a soft kiss just below the small male's navel.

   "What do you need, my prince?" Hyunjin asked softly.

   Felix whined softly and squeezed Hyunjin's hands.

  "Words Felix,"

    "You. Need you," Felix spoke.

     Hyunjin leaned up and placed a soft kiss on the prince's lips.

   "Who knew the stubborn prince could be reduced to tears so quickly? I for sure thought that you would be a brat," Hyunjin whispered.

   Felix let out a soft whine and squeezed Hyunjin's hands.

   "So beautiful…"

   ~

     Hyunjin shot up from his sleep, his breathing heavy and his heart pounding.

   Running a hand through his hair, he closed his eyes and let out a breath.

   His dream replaying causing him to open his eyes once more.

   "Fuck…" he whispered.

   He could not let lust come to play right now. Not now, not ever.