7

Athena's Pov:

I have been in police station for a three hours. Let me fill you in on what that looked like.

Hour one:

The first hour was spent in processing. The drove us to the station and put me in a cell with some dude who smelled like he had pissed himself.

Later I was brought to have my finger prints and all my valuables taken from me. And then I was thrown back into the cell to wait.

Hour two:

In the second hour I was brought into a room. You know like the ones you see on TV. I was handcuffed to the desk and the room was freezing.

The man who threw me on the ground came in and started to interrogate me for information. I am no rat so obviously I don't spill.

He started to get annoyed with this and became more and more impatient to the point another officer had to come in and tell him to take a break.

Hour three:

I have been sat here in this freezing room for over an hour. No one has come in or out and I have to check my blood sugar levels. I have what I need to check, it was in the big zip pocket of my jacket but they took the stuff away.

I am starting to get light headed and know my sugar is low. Suddenly I hear a door open and close. A women is standing there looking like she would rather be anywhere else.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Marie your social worker. We tried to reach your foster parents and got no reply and after looking into thing we have found out they have been passed away for quite some time." She give me a look like 'You've been caught now.'

I sigh and she continues. "Anyway, when they were processing you into the police system your DNA matched that of a missing person's report that was filed years ago. Your biological parents were called and are more than happy to have you back." This bitch explains.

Hold the actual fuck up.

I am meeting these people! like today!

I look at her in disbelief but snap out of it when a wave of dizziness hit me. "What's wrong with you?" Mrs. Marie asks as she crosses her arms.

I groan and say. "Didn't you read my file? I'm diabetic and these assholes won't let me check my sugar or give me my insulin."

This seems to have scared her as he face pales a little. She leave to room and returns a few moments later with a police officer, who is holding my insulin kit.

He unlocks the cuff on my good hand. I check my levels with a bit of a struggle and sure enough I am low. I take out what I need and give myself an injection which I hate doing. Yeah I'm a diabetic who hates needles.

The social worker and police officer leave saying my bio parents are here signing paper work. I pack up my kit and put to the side. I then lay my head and on the table and close my eyes.

Not even five minutes later the asshole police officer comes back in banging the door open as he walks in. He start interrogating me again about why I was where I was. Who I was with. Which of the cars where mine.

He didn't even know if I was driving or not.

Stupid idiot.

He keeps yelling at me and taken to also banging on the metal desk. He is mid sentence when the door bursts open and in walks the man and women from the clinic along with two boys who I was at the restaurant.

Mr. Police officer pales at seeing them all there and judging by their faces they were not very happy.

"M-Mr. D'Angelo? I-I think you have the wrong room, your son is next door." Silas, I think he said his name was just looks at with the deadliest look making me shiver.

The women Luna looks at me and I give her an awkward half smile and wave. The other men cough to cover their laughs as Luna gives me a smile in return.

"My son is being delt with and is waiting out from for us. Leave." Is all Silas says. The officer scurries out of the room with out another word.

The attention is then averted to me and I sit fall back in my seat. The two men who look to be maybe their children lean against the wall and observe me.

I give them a look to say 'Stop staring' and all they do is smirk.

Little shits

"So you're a little bit of a trouble maker huh?" Silas say to me with a smirk of his own. I shrug my shoulders and mumble "I guess." The next second I rub or attempt to rub my eyes and then I yawn.

I see everyone's eyes soften. "So why are you here?" I ask getting to the point. They have all just taken to staring at me like some prized possession.

As if my question snaps them back to reality they all straighten up a more as Silas clears his throat.

"Well we got a call about out son. He was arrested with you. But when we got here we were informed you were also here and told some other information." He tells me looking nervous but also happy?

"Okay? What information?" I ask sitting up in the seat me. "Well umm, y-you see they ran your DNA when you got here and it matched to a report we had filed on our daughter who went missing a number of years ago. Do you know what we are saying?" Luna explains to me they all look nervous.

I sit there and just blink at them.

"You're our missing daughter. Our missing bambina." Silas tells me, his voice breaking as he trying to hold back his tears.

"Shit. Uhh I mean... no yeah I mean what the fucking shit?!" I say as stare off as I process what they had just said.

One of they men snicker at my reaction. I look to him and the other man also. "And who are you two?" I ask. Their eye widen a bit that I am talking to them but they answer. They both step forward.

The first man kneels down by me and says "Hey baby, I'm Marcus. I am your second oldest brother at 24. It's lovely to see you again." He tells me and then hugs me.

I flinch away and out of his hold earning a sad look from him. "I-I'm sorry. People touching me kind of freaks me out." I say looking down at my hands like I've done something wrong.

"It's perfectly alright. Don't worry about it, I'll make sure to ask next time." I give him an appreciative smile to which he returns. The second man squats down so we are more level but he is still taller than me by a lot.

"Hello princess. My name is Elijah and I am the eldest brother. I'm 26, I've missed you lots little bug." He tells me and offers me a smile. I smile back at him and then he stands up, walking back to his original position.

"How about we get out of here? We have your things up front and you look really tired." Silas says as he stands up. I look at him unsure. "S-so what? I just like, go with you guys now?" I ask not moving.

"Yes princess. You'll live with us now. We can stop off at you old place and get you belongs before we go back to the house. Is that okay with you?" Silas or Dad? or whatever he says as he holds a hand out for me to take,

I look at his hand and then at him and think or a second. I don't see anyway of getting out of this and do I really want to?

They seem like nice people and helped me when I was hurt. I look at him only last time before giving him a small nod and taking his hand as we all exit the room.