11

Athena's Pov:

The shower was lovely and when I came out there were sweat pants and a t-shirt folded on the bed waiting for me. I assume Gabriel had put them there for me. Thank the love because I was really not looking forward to putting my other clothes back on again.

I brushed my hair out and let it air dry. I turned back on the TV since there wasn't much else to do and took a sage green bottle of nail polish from the bathroom and started to paint my toes. I didn't notice when the slightly closed door opened more until a throat cleared.

My head shot up and I almost dropped the nail polish on the bed. There stud my.. uh, parents... weird to say that. They looked happy, both looking at me with happiness in their eyes.

"Hey princess, we just wanted to check in since we missed you at breakfast." My father, Silas said as he and Luna came into the room more.

He sat on the side of the bed where Gabriel had slept and Luna took a seat at the desk. Both were dressed in lounge wear. They watched as I painted my toes and watched the movie getting comfortable.

The both seemed content in just watching me do my thing. When I had finished with my toes I closed the bottle when Luna spoke. "Not going to paint your finger too?" I shook my head and said. "Can't I never do it right. They always look messy."

It's really true for someone who has great aim I can even paint a franken finger nail. "I can paint them. I-I mean if you want me to." I look at her for a moment she looked desperate like she need me to say yes.

I guess not having your daughter for many years makes you really eager to try bond with her when she comes back. "Sure, but then I get to paint yours too." Luna smiles at me and agrees.

We carry on making small talk about things we liked, Silas just watched us interact , a smile on his face the whole time.

My nails looked really pretty. It was definitely a pop against my tanned skin. I look at Luna noting he tanned skin a little lighter than mine.

"Sage isn't your colour." I mumble hopping off the bed and into the bathroom looking for the other polished I had found. Taking a pastel purple and nodding in approval. This is more her colour.

Walking back out to my uh parents... with the polish I see Luna frowning at Silas. "What's wrong." They both whip their heads to me and stop the polish in my hand. They realise I left to get a different colour and their smiles return to their faces.

"Nothing Love. Just trying to convince your father to get his nail done too and join in on the fun." I could tell that most certainly not what they were talking about but I let it slide knowing what they were probably talking about was none of my business.

I paint Luna's finger nails and enjoy the end of the Iron man 2. When the movie comes to an end Luna's nails were done. "How about we go get your things now? By the time we get back it will probably be lunch time. What do you say?" Silas asks me to which I nod and answer. "Sure and I'll talk to the landlord about leaving too."

I put my boots on and follow the pair out of the room. Luna goes to get her shoes as Silas take me down stairs. It is there that we find many of the men that I had seen in the kitchen this morning lounging around and talking.

"Where are you guys going?" One of the older boys asked grabbing everyone's attention to the fact we were standing there. "To Athena's apartment to get her things. We should be back by lunch, you boys should be able to manage that."

There was a lot arguing about them coming with us but that was immediately shut down but Silas and they all dropped the subject. I however didn't see Gabriel anywhere which confused me.

Maybe he is in his room. Or he went out. I tap Silas to grab his attention. "You okay angel?" I nod and ask. "Where is Gabriel?" He looks at me for a moment and then smile at me. "Last I saw him he went out with Kaden and Finn to grab some things from the store for lunch and later on." I nod in acknowledgment.

Luna comes padding down the stairs still in lounge wear with her hair in a pony tail and white runners on. "Okay, you two ready?" She asks us as she reaches the bottom stairs. Everyone says goodbye and just like that we are off.