25

Athena's Pov:

Beep

Beep 

Beep 

Opening my eyes my phone is vibrating on the night stand. Well I know it's not morning yet since the moon is shining in my fucking eyes. 

Should have closed the stupid blinds before sleeping.

Taking a closer look at my phone I realise its that app Silas installed that monitors my blood sugar. After reading the screen I open the bedside drawer and take out the gummies that are in there just as someone quietly pushes the door open wider to poke their head in.

Kaden.

He looks like he just woke up. Only wearing a pair of pajama pants, hair a nest. I smirk at him. He looks still half asleep. "You okay?" He asks coming to sit on my bed. "Yeah. I'm fine. My phone went off so...ya know." I gesture to the gummies in my hand. 

He nods leaning back against the pillows on the bed. He closes his eye again. It's then I remember they all have the app on their phone also. "I'm sorry if I woke you." I mumble as I put the gummies away. 

"All good. Go back to sleep now sorella, first day of school in the morning. Hmm?" He makes no attempt to get up or go under the covers so I toss a fuzzy blanket over him which he hums a thanks.

Once I'm settled back under the duvet I turn off the lamp and drift off again. 

~~~

I wake as someone moves in the bed. Peaking an eye open I see Gabriel getting in. Kaden is still out to the world. Before I can say anything to Gabe he is already falling asleep again. 

I just stare at the pair when it suddenly hits me. 

Is this what it feels like to be loved? 

People worrying about you, seeking you out for comfort, waking you up in the morning, making sure you eat, that your warm and comfortable?

 For a moment my eyes glass over but I don't let the tears drop. Instead, I focus on closing my eyes and going back to sleep feeling like a weight has lifted from my shoulders.

~~~

"Shhh." Rolling over I snuggle up to someone. 

"If you're staying in here don't wake her up." Kaden's cranky voice whispers. "I'm not gonna wake her up idiot." I make a noise wanting them both to shut up. 

"Shhh bambina." Gabriel whispers his hand coming the back of my head as he brushes it through my hair. 

"Fine. Fine. I'm laying down now. I'm going to sleep." Finn, it's Finn who has decided to join the party. "You better." I mumble out before promptly falling back asleep.

~~~

Beep

Beep 

Beep

"Turn that fucking thing off!" 

"Fuck!  Why so loud, why?!"

"Ugh. Shhh!" 

Slamming my hand down on the alarm I look up to see the time. 7:15am. Ugh. I lay back down for a few more moments just staring at the ceiling. All the boys are still snoozing. Kaden on one side of me, Gabe on the other and Finn at our feet with my big fuzzy blanket over the top of him.

Oh My God.

Today is the day!

I get to go to school today. Okay now I'm fully awake. Crawling out of the bed, careful not to disturb anyone I head over to the bathroom and start to get ready. I hear the alarm go off again when it reaches 7:30am, that's when I hear shuffling in the room.

Telling me the boys have finally gotten up. When I head back into the room sure enough the bed is made and not a boy to be seen. Quickly I make my way over to the closet to get my outfit. 

The school has a uniform.. well sort of. You have to wear business smart clothes with the school crest on some part of you like on your shirt, jumper, or pants I guess. Luna had a bunch of clothes put into my closet the other day all the school crest embroidered on them. 

It's a simple crest too all gold. Luna also gave me a small pouch of those iron on patches of the school crest. I think it's kind of funny I could stick one of these on anything and wear it to school. 

Anyway I find a cute matching pair of a white silk bra and underwear then I put on a black skirt, pairing it with some cute white socks and black heeled shoes. 

Apparently flats are beneath the girls at this school and sneakers are not allowed. Anyway it's not like I have to worry about shoes Luna keeps buying things and they just magically appear in my closet. 

Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for everything but I doubt I'll ever wear half the things in that closet. Who needs 20 pairs of jeans anyway? I find a white silk shirt and I'll bring a white jumper with me in case I get cold. Both the silk shirt and white jumper have the crest embroidered on them. 

Next I tackle me hair, deciding on a half up, half down look. I put a silk bow in to match my top and curl it so it looks wavy.

I move onto make-up next keeping it simple. Concealer, blush, a little bronzer and highlight, a tiny bit of brown pencil around the eyes along with a flick of brown mascara. Again a little brown eye shadow and I'm done. 

When I look at the clock it's 8:30am. Wow that took longer than I thought it would. Okay so maybe I wasn't keeping it simple....

I grab one of the many book bags Luna has gotten my, apparently one for every day of the week. Yes, even the weekend. Setting it on the bed I put my pencil case, in which includes pens and pencil with my name engraved on them.

Why I needed them engraved, still not sure. I put the new iPad Silas got me into the bag. The school also doesn't use books they are all e-books I chose to bring an iPad instead of a laptop since it's smaller and it has a cute little stylus pen included. 

I pack my charger and earphones as well as my notebook that I have scrapbooked over the front of. I bring some cash just in case and zip up the bag. Putting the bag on my back I head for the door of my room. 

First day. 

I hope it's a good one.