20

Athena's Pov:

I don't get very far when a shadow envelopes me. I turn to my left Kaden is standing there with a nonchalant look on his face on my other side is Finn with a goofy smile on his lips. I don't say anything as I turn for the kitchen.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Gabe jog up the stairs. I hold a chuckle know how badly he wanted some alone time. The kitchen is so massive that it takes a while I locate the fridge.

"So...How was the mall?" I straighten from my bent position and look over my shoulder to the unknown voice. Kaden, Finn and some dude sit at the bar with another boy and two girls lounging at the smaller table in the corner.

I bite the top of the cheese string and shrug my shoulders and start to dig through the cabinets for a glass. The guy looks between Kaden and Finn then sighs, he then goes over to the table and throughs himself into a chair.

"How about some introductions!" Finn exclaims, jumping up from his seat. Unable to find a glass I settle for a chocolate milk from the fridge and hop up on the counter, digging into my second cheese string.

Kaden watches me amused a smirk lining his lips. "Ok! So this is Carlo." Finn gestures to the boy who tried talking to me earlier. "That is Elio" He points over to the other guy who gives a wave. "Then you have the girls, Mara and Sasha." Mara is the blondie and Sasha is the one wrapped up in Elio's arms.

I give a nod and start to drink my chocolate milk.

Damn that's good stuff.

"So what's her deal is she a mute too?" My eyes shoot over to Mara and I give a glare. "Jeez what's wrong with you M?!" Sasha elbows her. "What?! or does she just think she is better than us that she doesn't have to talk to us?"

Now they all start to give out and argue over one another. I hop off the counter and pat Kaden on the shoulder. "You're friend's an asshole." Then I walk out of the room.

Finding the stairs from earlier I walk up them. There are many doors that I would assume were bedrooms. I walk passed and hear something a few doors down. Peaking through the slightly open door I find Gabe lounging on a sofa playing a video game.

Pushing the door open I can see that it's more of a lounge space. I kick my shoes off as I walk over to the other couch, yanking one of the blankets with me. Gabe gives me a look but I shake my head cuddling into the couch more and watch him play.

~~~

Kaden' s Pov:

~~~

"Could you have been anymore of a bitch M?!" Sasha is now on her feet standing in front of Mara.

"Ugh! What's the big deal! You all saw her, the moment she walked in she thought she was better than us. And it's not like she has been here that long, she needs to know her place!" We all stand mouths gaping at her words.

We have all been friends for years. Mara's parents are friends with mine, because of this she thinks she is entitled to something, I'm not sure, but I know I've had enough of her behaviour.

This girl is rude, outspoken and thinks she can get away with anything. The only reason any of us still tolerate her is because of Sasha. Unlike Mara, Sasha was my first friend. She has gone through at lot and Mara was the only girl friend she had.

"Mara get out!" My eyebrows raise at Sasha who just yelled. Laughing Mara pins Sasha with an icy glare. "You can't kick me out. I think you should leave, I've had enough of you always whining about some bullshit! I mean yeah your Mom died big deal, doesn't mean I wanna hear about it all the god damn time. Same with your relationship drama! I DO NOT CARE!"

I jump to my feet now. "Get the fuck out of my house!" I roar at Mara who flinches back. But instead of backing down she stomps her foot. "You can't make me do anything! I-I'll tell my Papa." Looking satisfied like I would back down.

"Do I look like I give a fuck. You have three seconds before I throw you out." When she doesn't move instead stands there wide eyed I grab hold of her upper arm and drag her to the door. When she is on the other side of the now open door I say, "Let this be a warning, if I see you around my friends, my brothers or my sister, if say a motherfucking word against any of them I'll cut your tongue from your mouth."

With that I slam the door in her face. I'm so pent up full of anger I have to close my eye and take a moment to collect myself. Let last thing I expected to see when I turned around was Athena at the top of the stairs, eyes boring into mine with Gabriel trying to pull her away.

Fuck.