New Faces

One a regular lonely stale cave wandering, Enderkat had been wandering aimlessly in the pitch-black caves, his unnatural glowing red eyes and red floating tears providing the only light. The catacombs had been deserted by players for as long as he'd spawned, so he'd never encountered anyone besides monsters like himself. Today, though, he could have sworn he heard an echo of a bagging noise.. like a sharp tick sound. A pickaxe hitting stone. He meandered toward the foreign noise, then thought better of it and turned around back to what he was doing. Teleporting wherever within the cave with blocks of stone and setting them down however he wanted. As he was doing his casual doings, a platinum blonde hair and annoying shades caught sight of him.

The platinum blonde haired miner was just about aimlessly wondering the forbidden caves, now understand why the maps said over the cave and not through this damn cave. He had lost his way from the very start. Once the sunshine and fresh air had faded as he entered deeper and deeper, that was it. He had completely forgotten why he's gone through this trouble to even go through here.. Oh right. There's was a village just ahead of this cave, just by wondering if they'd had emeralds to make an emerald sword sparked the interest of the cool miner. It just took him about enough time to get to this cave and wander through it was just about the same time.. Three days that is. His supplies were low that he had packed with him. Adventuring to now ,well, get the hell out of here...but sadly lost. Checking his map wasn't an option due to the pitch black darkness. It was already hard as fuck to see, falling deeper into the cave, constantly bump into walls, also tripping and falling over rocks-- ironically that is.

The worn-out miner searched around for some light or at least anything that could give him an advantage to get out of here. The more he walked he one he saw something red in the distance, just above him. Red glowstone? The adventurer couldn't tell much because of the cool shades, they didn't come in handy in the darkness so he lifted them on his head now. He got closer to the light and soon found where it was coming from. The player stopped midway in his steps as he got a good look at was he was seeing. A monster.. One of those Endermen's right? No. This one was different.

His pickaxe wouldn't do much since it use is low and would be useless to fight the monster, their wouldn't be any time to make one out of a wooden stick that is-

"Fuck." He said quietly, flipping on his shades, trying to think another way out of this.

This wasn't a game after all. You only get one heart in this world. One heart only meant one try.