One More Tale Of Trust

"Endermen drop Ender Pearls when killed. We all have one inside of us, and that's why we teleport where ever the fuck we please. When we're killed by a human, we drop the Ender Pearl and the human can use it to teleport once. Or craft it into something valuable. You can gain a lot by killing me. Meanwhile I could gain nothing from killing you. Expect once less of an annoyance," Karkat huffed.

"Chill. Just one pearl and I can only use it once? Sure I can craft it into something cool, but I seriously don't think it's something I would need. I got valuable shit but if ain't something I need I don't take," said Dave, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Why in the ever loving fuck do you even want to know? I'm just another monster for you to kill. The only reason why you're not is because I'm your only bullshit ticket out of these caves. Give me one good reason to tell you the miserable life you don't even know I have," Karkat demanded, crossing his arms. He actually didn't understand why Dave wanted to know.

"Then why did you want to know so much about me? I'm just another human for you to scare off, and no that's not the answer." Dave took a moment, piecing together his words. This was going to be awkward and knew it. Not at all grade A with putting out his feelings, but he had his reason down. Now time to spill. " 'Cause. Maybe not all of the books, legends, and tales are true. It's time to learn from the real point of view and holy shit. Look where I'm at. I'm right in front of probably the rarest Enderman in my life. Plus, I'm pretty sure I can get a better story than out of a dusty ass book." Dave chose his words carefully, in hopes to get through the other. "And still. I want to hear the real reason why you wanted to know about me. Make it good." Dave would of guessed why, but to himself he was just an ordinary human; the Endermen seem all far too disgusted by his existence anyway.

"Most players would do anything for a chance to attack an unguarded Endermen. Since I'm not one, I don't know what you can make, but I've heard it's really rare and valuable," Karkat informed him. He then thought for a moment. He wasn't quite sure why he wanted to learn about the human, and decided to respond in the most cynical way possible, "I can't trust some random stranger I just met. Now I've learned what you're like, and I still don't give two shits." The last part was a lie. "Nothing happened to me that you'd care about, shitstain. I have fucking red eyes, a bunch of other fuckloving monsters found out a freak like me existed and tried to kill me for it. So I teleported the fuck away, deep into catacombs dark enough to scare the living shit out of anyone else, where my fucking eyes like blinkers could be  mistaken for that goddamned redstone. I teleported wrong a few times, accidentally ending up in some places where I nearly fucking died. Nothing to interest a douchebag human like you. Monsters are to be killed," Karkat spoke coldly. He neglected to mention he nearly burned in the sun while trying to teleport away, and practically died from water, which was like acid to Endermen. He didn't need to tell Dave that killing him would be as easy as pouring water on the floor nearby. He couldn't believe that he'd just told this human what he'd gone through. Karkat tried to muster a glare but failed and looked away, not wanting to see Dave's reaction.

Dave was only silent, listening to the Enderman speak. He knew there was more to this story, but wasn't sure it would be best to force it out of the other. "Ya know bro, I think it would be better if you told me the full story, instead just summering it up to me." Dave said turning to him. You could see the interest in on his face, the sympathize bland look even with the sunglasses. "So? Human's say that, and kind of reminded about that. That's beside the point. Not all monsters aren't meant to be killed. They both just need a chance, humans and monsters. Yeah, they both see each other as a monster in different ways. But not all humans just see monsters as just...monsters." Dave wanted to hear more from the Endermen. Even if it wasn't a story of the sorts, even just small paragraphs. Though he's leaving it to the Endermen's hands, deciding to continue his tale or not.

"I don't understand why the fuck you want to know, but I'll bore you with my miserable fucking hell of a life," Karkat snapped. He crossed his arms, took a deep breath, and a continued. "I spawned in a Roofed Forest with one other Endermen. Your minuscule human brain couldn't possibly have known Endermen spawn in pairs. This one had bright fucking purple eyes, a completely normal Enderman. He either didn't know what a fucking freak red eyes mean, or he was strange and didn't care. I still don't know why I spawned with eyes like these. We just stared at each other for a few seconds, then he teleported away. I didn't know what the hell to do, so I wandered into some shallow caves nearby. That's when I first met other monsters. They whispered about me, I could tell. Only a day later, at least five purple-eyed Endermen were after me and I didn't know what the fuck to do. I teleported spastically, trying to get the fuck away. Once accidentally, teleported into an underground lake and nearly fucking died. Another fucking time, I teleported right in the fucking middle of a Plain at noon and nearly got burnt to a crisp. I teleported to stay in the shade then I saw a Creeper. I think she said her name was Kanaya. She told me to teleport deepest cave I could find, and that there was a really deep one nearby. She distracted the Endermen who were trying to kill me by stalling, while I teleported as fast as I could down to bedrock, or close enough to it. If another Endermen comes down here and sees a red glow, they just assume it's redstone and don't give a shit. I haven't been back to the surface since," Karkat finished his story, then glares at the human before him. "Happy now, fucker?" Karkat demanded. He mentally slapped himself for revealing all that information about what happened. 'If I told him that much I might as well tell him my name', he thought wryly.

"My name is Karkat, so don't call me anything shitty."