Wonderful Discoveries

Once Enderkat heard the voice and realized that the player had seen him, he turned to confront the stranger.

"What the fuck are you doing down here?!" he demanded, glaring at the miner. He was relieved to one note that the miner didn't carry a sword; most miners would kill Endermen on sight. Maybe he just could get out of this situation.

"Hey. Dude. Calm down. Just making my way through here. Not looking for trouble." The miner known as Dave Strider, stepped up one the level of blocks the Enderman was on. "And me? Shouldn't you be stealing blocks from people when their trying to build their houses?" Dave questioned, raising a brow. Trying to further the conversation so perhaps he wouldn't be killed.

"Just because you've heard of Endermen stealing blocks doesn't mean we all do it. Haven't you heard of stereotypes, asshole?" Karkat retorted. "I was just minding my own business until you came along. Like most fucking creatures you'll meet. You're the one who destroys everything for you own fucking benefits." Karkat took a hesitant step closer to the miner. He had never seen one before, a human that is, so his curiosity was getting the best of him. Not that he would admit it out loud.

"I don't think it's much of a stereotype if it's pretty true, bro." Dave crossed his arms, with a blank expression. You couldn't really tell how he was feeling or show much emotion with those shades on, that is if their were any. "And hold up. I was just making my way through here. Then you started talking to me. I'm sure a monster that's smart enough to talk and knows the circle of life; knows that not everything isn't for my benefit. And for every person who's using 'your' resources helps others and things in need for the resources" Dave pointed out his point for the conversation-well, argument they were having.

He took a step back as the Endermen took one closer. Dave has always fought monster with ease but he never saw and Enderman like this before. Yes they were rare but he never thought he'd find one like this on his own.

"How the fuck does that exactly help us natives?! The ones who were here first?? You go around chopping down entire fucking forests to make houses full of other stuff you mined! From our environment!" Karkat fumed. "Besides, you ventured into unexplored areas. What the fuck did you expect? Complete silence without a soul in sight?! Who the fuck do you think you are, anyways? And I hope there aren't anymore of you destroyers.." Karkat crossed his arms, fury written on his face.

"My bad mister, my side has done nothing at all and it's all humanities fault. Humans have just enough needs as much as you do. It's not like humans want the world to be a fucked up place, than it already is dude." Dave slung his pickaxe over his shoulder, shifting his weight onto one of his legs. "The name's Dave, Dave Strider, by the way. Don't worry. I'm the only one you be seeing around here, bud." He commented, with a sparkle of his shades. "Also, I probably wouldn't have came and messed with you peaceful block building if I didn't think you were redstone."

"The environment is going to go in shitty ruins once you destroyers multiply all over the goddamn place."
Karkat huffed, continuing to glare but watch the movements of the human. Still being alert for any sly attacks or to get him to lower his defense. "And there's no redstone here. The only thing that's red and making light in here for you to fucking see is my freak eyes, dipshit." He snapped.

"I'll believe it when I see it, man." Dave responded, adjusting his shades and put his other hand in his pocket. "I wouldn't call those freak eyes, unintentionally that is." Even though the monster before him seemed like a pissoff. He was alone and there wasn't any monsters around. He too lived alone. He did have his bro around with him but he wouldn't be back. Not for a long while.

"You wouldn't call these freak eyes? Then what the fuck would you call freak eyes? I'm scorned for these.." He stopped himself before he started spilling all his problems to this stranger. He was different, a mutant, even among the monsters. Why would Dave be sympathetic towards him, when Karkat was just another Endermen to kill?