The Awakening.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, what will happen when the time runs out?

I awaken from my five years Of slumber, gasping for breath as if it might be my last. Where is my mate he was supposed to be here when I awaken. I look around I'm in a tomb, The room was filled with Candles but all flames were out, the room was filled with darkness and sadness, and I was sitting in a black long dress the color death. A sick thought I would never wake from this deep slumber But something feels different. Part of me is missing where is my wolf?Flash backs came to me, my dreams of my mate finding someone new, a great war and something or someone so powerful they could role the whole world. What have a I missed these five years of slumber has my mate forgotten about me. I must go and see where I am and find my mate and finally be reunited.

I open the two gates, the sun. Oh the warm sun on my face feels good feels... as Alive. I see that I am in the pack cemetery but why I wasn't  dead.

I started to run as fast as I can to finally see my mate to kiss, hold, and most of all be awakened with him. I can feel the pack house and all the werewolves as I came across the big mansion that I once knew was home but now seems as a hayes memory. I put my hand on the door knob and turn it open. All eyes on me when  I walk into the room and fresh breeze cames over me and then this is when I knew I was home.

The first person I see was my best friend Kate. She looks as me if she seen a ghost I walk up to her.  I place my hand on her face to show her I was really here.

"Catherine? It's really you?" Voice was shaky, tears running down her face in the crowd I could see people gasping, turing, and looking at me to see if they heard was true. I nodded.

"We thought you died we waited and waited for you to awake but you never did." She spoke

" I was put under a curse by a witch. When I found my mate I was put in under a deep sleep and I wasn't supposed to wake until five years. oh where is Greyson?" I spoke with a plead. Everyone looked around and shook their heads and looked down , sadness filled there eyes and I see Kate looking down with even more tears than before what has happened?

"What is wrong what happened to Greyson? Is he okay something happened? Where is my mate?" My Voice rising.

"I'm so sorry Catherine. He's mated with someone else she is not the true Luma. " she spoke with so much hate and spit filled her words. Why would he do such a thing? Did I do something wrong? I need to see him and ask him billion questions. Then all of a sudden something rush though me hard and painfully. My wolf.

Hello Catherine I miss you so much. Said my wolf.
Pain register though my body what is going on? A loud scream that probably could hear around the world came out of my mouth the pain felt like someone was rapping my heart out from my chest.

Rejection.

Then I hear a loud smooth sexy voice come into play. My Wolf cried out MATE.

" Catherine?"

And then blackness covered me once again into a dark slumber.

------------------------------------------
Tell me what you think.

-love KATE