Nick

I speed out of the room, Greyson was going to kill someone and Im not in the mood to clean it up. With Kate and Greyson yelling at me to come back. I ran towards my old 'home', It was the first place that came into my mind. When I got toward the door I went to my old room and dropped onto my bed. My room was untouched,I guess  Kate knew I would come back sooner or later.

I hear the door slam behind with Kate yelling my name 1...2...3, " What the hell Cat? You Keep running off!" she yells at me and I didn't like it, however I had to remind myself she's my friend.

" We thought you were dead. You couldn't call, text, write, something to let me know that my best friend isn't dead. Then you come back and you're getting married? Who are you?'' a tear rans down her face. I couldn't stand to see her cry, I needed to get out off here and fast.

" I got to go, I will be back I need to get some air." I walked out of the house and just started to walk. What is going on, I need answer, but why am I acting like this?

Some time passed by and I ended up at a night club, i walk toward the door. The man just looked at me and just let me in. I need a drink, fast. Making my way though sweaty people, I make it to the bar. '' What can I get you beautiful?'' the cute barterer asked me. " Something strong." I answer back and he smiled at me and went to get my drink.  He comes back with my drink, I go to my back pocket to get some money but, he stops me. "on the house." He winks at me and goes back to work. I was starting to get bored till I felt a very stronger pull. I turn around and see a VERY sexy man, with women all around him. He looks at me and when he does Jillian yells MATE!

Next thing I know Im running out of the club. I can't have another Mate, Greyson is my mate. Jillian snaps at me for thinking of him. When I was lost in though next thing I know Im being pushed up a wall.

" hello Love," The man spoke to me and my body heats up. He smiles at me then looks in my eyes. " wow I never thought I would find you... my soul mate after so many years looking." Jillian was going crazy in my mind. " what is your name love?" he asked me.

" mm- it's Catherine" I was rambling. Great I look like a fool in front of him. Way to go Catherine. He laughs at me and then puts a smile on his beautiful face. Wait did I just said that?  'Yes' Jillian said.

" why did you run away from me? Do you not want me?" He ask sadness in his voice. I shook my head no.

" Its not that I don't want you, Its... complicated." his smile come back and he moved in. I could feel his breath on my neck. He takes a deep breath in.

" well, My beautiful mate is a hybrid." Wait how does he know that. I blocked both of my sides.'' how do you know that?" I asked him and he takes a few steps back.

" cause love I am a very powerful Vampire. My name Is Nick." he smiles at me.

wonder how this is going to go....