Dad?

" Daddy catch me" I tell my dad while I jumped of the bed.
He was laughing at me. Mom stops at the door way and looks at us. For once we are a peace. There was no wars or anything, A family at last.
" cat what have I told you? You need to go to bed" my mom walked in and puts me in my bed with my dad by her side. I look at them, they really look like they love each other.
"Mommy, daddy when I find my mate I'm going to love them with all my heart!" They just laugh at me and kissed my cheek.
" we love you Catherine, you're an extraordinary little girl." My dad told me with a look on his face I couldn't understand. They walked to my door to leave.
" I love you mommy, daddy." They looked at me one more time and closed the door.
I jumped out of my bed from my dream. Sweat was coming off of me. Why am I have these kind of dreams. My family has been gone for a while now. I was five when they left me to be a lone..

"Aaron where are you?" My mom yells, we were under attack. Wolves were everywhere fighting Vampires. They came in the middle of the night. I couldn't find my family. " mommy! Daddy! Help where are you?" I yell and a vampire turns towards me and smiled wickedly.
"Catherine run!" My dad yells at me while fighting a vampire. I run to the woods with a vamp hot on my tail. Then a women appears in front of me.
" oh what do we have here? Little wolf." She walked up to me and put her hands on my shoulder and then backs up. " who is your father?" She asked
" Alpha  Aaron." She gasped and then smiles at me.
" I have been looking for you for a very long time little girl. I know you don't know who I am but I know who you are , the little Catherine. Daughter of Aron and Liza." She walks to me and looks me in my eyes
When you find your mate, you will fall in a deep sleep like death and you will waken when your full power is ready. You will forget all about me.
Then she was gone and the vampire too. I ran back to my pack and seen  wolves body's around.
" Daddy!" I yell running to his body. I hold on to him and then I see my mom next to him.
" No please. Don't  leave me. What am I going to do?" I cry over there body's. Morning rises and I woken up in a hospital bed with my friends Kates family around me.  My family was gone.

I shake my thoughts from my mind. I need to take a walk clear my mind. I go and dress for the weather. Walking toward the park I see a shadow, I ignore it and continue my way. As I continue walking I still see the shadow again so I turn back to look at it. Seeing if there's anyone behind me and there was nothing. When I turn back around and a figure was right in front of me.
" Hello cat."

Dad?