This is the End

There is a line between life and death, we walk on it everyday. When I was cursed It wasn't the begin asleep for five years, I was cured to live in this life. I had to live a life as a monster, the prophecy was true. Gaining a life to lose another. Who knew it would be my own.

The vampires were jumping left to right, blood in the air, bodies on the battle floor. I looked up from the ground with the pain running through my body. Coetzee had a smirk on her faces, she knows the pain she has caused me." so what do you pick? Have a baby that you don't want or become a monster and live forever." I let out a loud scream I was dying.

" I will never kill a life for I to live my own." She nods and a smirk comes across her face. Coetzee rises her hand and the pain increases, my body felt like it was on fire. My glaze falls on Greyson he's fighting a vampire before ripping his heart out. When he see me he try's to come over but Coetzee puts up a fire wall for no one to come in. I fell the baby pushing down and soon I feel water run down my leg. Nick is taking on a werewolf and then his eyes turn to me. Pain comes cross this face and then something snap. He Yell out with a supernatural voice. " STOP!" All vampire stop fighting and back away from the wolves. Greyson and Nick looked at each other, then started to run towards the fire Wall. Coetzee stops her torture on me and looked at the men. " What are you doing Nick?" My 'mother' asked.

" I cant let the love of my life die at my hands." He looked at her and she looks at me. " I could have had it all you know. Your father didn't want to be alpha anymore so we had no power. Then Nick became to be the vampire king and I thought this is my chance to have power." She laughs at me and then joins Coetzee by her side. With all the strength I had I breath out " what happen to you?" She looks taken back my question. " I fell in love with a man who made me weak ." She answer back. Then a loud growl fells the air. Dad?

" Coetzee!" She turn and her whole face drains. " I though you were died" He voice was filled with so many emotion. He growls at her for trying to step closer to him. He turns his action to me and runs toward the seem I clam fire wall. He reaches over towards me but before he could my mother steps in his way. " Move or I will kill you?" She looked at him. " really kill me? Your to weak to hurt your mate." She spits at him and he takes her my the neck and fear across her face. " I loved you, but you wanted more power that I couldn't give to you." He throws her against a tree, knocking her out. Coetzee is all alone, she looks at my dad. " Please I love you." he growls her her. " You don't know what love is. Love is giving up your life to protect the ones you love, love is patient and never giving up on them." Coetzee is trembling with fear. My father grabs in her chest " bye Coetzee." taking her heart. she falls down on the battle field that she started. The wall is finally taken down and everyone rush towards me. Nick is the first to come to me he grabs my hand, Greyson then comes to my side. Kate looks down at me and smiles at me. She looks under my dress " its almost time to push Cat." I nod in pain. I turn towards Greyson.

" Promise me you will love her with all your heart okay? Promise me you will protect her." He nods " I promise." I give him a weak smile and look over towards Madeline " You promise me that you will love her like your own . Also tell her I love her and I just couldn't be the mom I wanted to be." She comes closer towards me and looks me in the eye. " You can tell her yourself." She has tears running down her face. " Kate you are the best sister I could ever hope for." Tears keep coming and she nods at me. " I love you so much." Then I look to Nick and he is shaking his head repeating no this cant happen.

" Nick." I breath out its harder to talk. He Looks at me lets out a sob that he has been holding back. " You need to promise me that you will be there for her okay." Nick shakes his head over and over again. " Its time to push Cat." I look down at her and used all my strength to push. She nods and tells me one more push and I push as hard as I could. I hear a beautiful cry and look at a smile little baby girl. Kate lays her in my arms and I smile at this little girl that I have grown. I let out a small laugh and looked at Greyson and he takes her into his arms. Soon my breath become shorter and its hard to keep my eyes open. I Turn to Nick one more time and grab his hand. " I forgive you. " He grabs my face and kiss my sweaty lips and I whisper out " I love you."

Soon the darkness that I once knew welcomes me into it warm arms. The pain fades away and the worlds fades in the distance. All I feel is

Peace.

_____________________________________________________________

I love you guys so much thank you for all the votes and reads. Maybe there will be a second book I don't know yet.

-Kate