More...

Nick places his hand on my waist and he takes the other hand to places it behind my neck. He moves in slow giving me time to back out. I feel his breath on my lips...
right before he claims my lip as his someone burst through the door. Greyson. I'm starting to hate him to be honest. " what the hell is going on?" He was Beyond mad. Nick slowly pulls away then turn to Greyson.
" I'm sorry but, who invited you in?" Greyson lets out a growl. I let a laugh cause vampires have to be invited in and nick said that Ha. Okay Focus. Greyson turned his attention to me. " are you about to kiss him with my child in you." I squint my eyes at him because of his stupidity. Nick looks at me and knows that I'm about to go off so he places his hand on my shoulder trying to calm  me down.
"first off this child isn't technically yours. We're not even mates last time I checked we were not even friends so I can kiss who the hell I want, and also he's not some guy he's my mate of course you don't know what a true mate is because you replaced yours with a whore." I let out a Growl. He looks torn between killing me or fighting back. Then I felt the baby kick really hard.
" Ow. Babe I thought me talked about this." I smile down at my baby bump, when I looked back up all eyes are back on me. Greyson and Nicks eyes filled with love and awe. I smile awkwardly at them cause they keep looking at me. " well okay. So is there a reason you came here or.." I trail off waiting for Greyson to answer. He clears his throat, He shakes his head trying to clear his head too. " Yes, I got a message for someone saying they can help us." Nick seemed to turn his whole attention to Greyson. " What do you mean someone can help us? with what?" Nick ask and Greyson looked as he didn't know either. I guess its my turn to talk.

" Im running out of time.." I look down and look at my baby. What am Im going to do?
Greyson speaks again." You will choose to be in my pack and have our child." he uses his alpha voice on me, that didn't work on me at all. I laugh at him and that made him more upset. " I love this child. I would die for MY child but, I will not go to your pack to watch you and your 'mate' live happy ever after. I have deep feeling for Nick. I'm going to find away to have this baby and be with Nick if he wants me." Then I hear a deep growl come from Greyson. I jump in front of Nick so he wouldn't kill him. Then Greyson walks out of the door and leaves me and Nick alone. My life sucks.

unknown prov:

I make my way toward the pack territory, I hide my scent so know one knows I'm here. There is only one thing I need to do and that is to protect the things I love the most. Crossing the territory line I feel my form wanting to come out but, I stay in control.

Now time to find my daughter.

.